Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Heroic Deadmines awesome!

So i just did Heroic deadmines after 4 hours we finally managed to clear it and what an adventure it was.... I bet we wiped 30 times but we never gave up, none had been there before and we had to look up every boss, very hard but very pleasing aswell

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Was very impressed by it, can't wait to try SFK!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have yet to kill Ripsnarl.

I've grown to hate the trash in that heroic.

Can't wait to try DM! SFK is damn hillarious!

I found it to be the easiest heroic yet, first time we did we didn't wipe once and completed the entire thing no problems at all... and the trash is SUPER easy... use the cannons.

The only heroic I've done from beginning to end so far is Grim Batol. I am crazy excited for Deadmines, when I saw that that was going to be a Heroic I freaked out. I remember when they said it wouldn't come with launch I was so sad!

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

I finished heroic deadmines the other night after about 3-4 hours, lucky enough to have a healer who explained all the fights for us, but had some mana problems. It was extremely enjoyable, it felt like a 5man raid group, this giant puzzle which took all of us to solve instead of just running in and facerolling our keyboards. Ripsnarl especially took the most out of us, trying every idea possible after around 15 wipes until we saved my last stand/enraged regeneration, fire elemental, bloodlust, and army of the dead for he final time he came out of the mist. Seeing him go down was extremely pleasing feeling of accomplishment. I really love everything they've done with the expansion so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, the added boss at the end was alot more interesting than Ripsnarl. Good times thou overall.

(yes, use the cannons for awesome dps )
    Not much to say other than I'm a Share Holder in ActivisionBlizzard.

Great Instance... SFK sadly i purely hate because of the camera angles

You can actually find a healer that can finish heroic deadmines? i keep getting priests and druids going oom during boss fights and getting kicked.

i like what i've done of it, i think the giant trash mobs shouldn't be immune to all forms of cc, though. if you want to make the trash about cc, let us cc them instead of having tanks trying to kite trash mobs so he doesnt get hit as much because the healers go oom on trash. its ridiculous. they need to nerf heroics or increase the require average ilvl to play in them

10+ Year Old Account
    SFK is my favorite of the two but Deadmines is definitely an epic dungeon.

The bosses are nice. but after 5 or so runs (keep randoming it) the trash is so damn boring. So much that I dont want to run it anymore.

The first boss in DM alone is amazing. but, once you hit up VC it turns into a whole new level of epic. Definitely the funnest instance blizzard has made to date. I hope they keep pushing out great content/Boss fights
    Zepheá/Tegernako/Tzipora/Ekklesia/Páncakes - Alliance Argent Dawn

Heroic DM is amazing, all the boss fights are fun, especially VC. Ripsnarl is a huge cockblock to groups that don't have the DPS for it. As a tank getting bad DPS for that fight makes me a sad panda. 1st boss in SFK is also insanely frustrating when you pug it as a paladin tank because of the interrupts but both of those dungeons are pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaxis View Post
    I have yet to kill Ripsnarl.

I've grown to hate the trash in that heroic.
    It gets better.

The end boss of DM is my favorite by far.
    "L'enfer, c'est les autres."

10+ Year Old Account
    The final boss is Deadmines is very unique. Or atleast the "gauntlet" event right before her is, the actual fight is not that hard.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Quote Originally Posted by Poosh View Post
    The final boss is Deadmines is very unique. Or atleast the "gauntlet" event right before her is, the actual fight is not that hard.
    Not hard, but still one of my favorite to tank. Offtanking a Blood Wizard and position the boss so the DPS can stay in the bloodzone is awesome. Also wawtching people think she's dead at 0% and watching they die as I swing away is priceless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    You can actually find a healer that can finish heroic deadmines? i keep getting priests and druids going oom during boss fights and getting kicked.
    try to make less mistakes and do more dmg rather than blaming healers for dpsers fails lol

Deadmines is not easy instance but it's doable very fast with proper CC and good dpsers.

Most of the trash is easy and the bosses all rely on non-healer elements. If your tank/dps is bad/slow then your healer will OOM every time. If every healer is OOMing when you run it maybe you should be looking at the one constant in your H: DM runs?
    Last edited by texaport; 2010-12-14 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Damn emoticons popping up where they're not wanted!

10+ Year Old Account
    did it as a guild group. the whole place is so awesomely designed its amazing. the Foe Reaper boss was both hilarious, hard and fun. Cookie was just like lolwut hilarious (unholy DK with loads of haste, getting instant rune regen on this fight. gogo massive dps :P) and vanessa's dream phase was pretty intense, mostly the lightning stuff and the end bit with vanessa and the boat was just insanely good. best thing I've done in wow so far