Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I haven't been group kicked yet. I do however get the "I hope you know how to play" bit. I just link my Glory Achive and they go "Oh okay or We'll see".

Never been kicked for being a Priest. Anyone who does so is just retarded, I've healed every Heroic on my Priest without issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

It was probably because of your gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that is annoying, I finally got my ilevel to Heroic dungeons the other day and was so excited when I finally got into a heroic. Got inside the instance and everyone was buffing, and I got kicked before anyone pulled. No explanation at all. Trust me I'd much rather do a guild run but I am the ONLY one in my guild with heroic ilevel. Sooooo yes, I feel your pain.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

I haven't had a problem with priest heals other then them going oom consistently...
    My priest is disc/shadow and I don't have a problem >.>
    On my druid when i heal i get that prob though where people just stand in shit and get one-shot or like 20k per second dots on em and they blame me for not going tree form to heal them so they don't have to move...
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Fake and Gay
    They never said it was real and heterosexual.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Sounds like they've all had bad experiences with priests. Blame those who made your class look bad I'd say. I haven't bought Cataclysm yet but I wanted to play my priest I hope this doesn't turn into something where Priests are crap and no one wants them T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Xerix View Post
    It was probably because of your gear.
    unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful

/panic
    the dreaded kick vote i hate that darn thing i have never voted yes unless the person being kicked real was going out of thier way to get booted and they have to go all out for me to boot some one. I feel for the OP it sucks to be booted solely on your class i remember getting kicked for being ............wait for it .....................A omg frost dk tank when it was a tanking class oh and for not stam stacking and getting kicked from HVH because i did not have enough health to be a tank i guess 38k just didnt cut it on that super hard place. To tell the truth i parked my dk up after being flamed by a tank for being in frost spec and presence "you pulling aggro off me you stupid noob because you should be in blood spec and presence i cant deal with the threat of another tank" my comment " uuum you did read the patch notes and the changes to Dks right? " before i got an answer i was kicked

Deleted
    i nearly feel sorry for ya

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a bad experience last night actually. Got into lost city normal. I believe everyone was 85 including myself. Had the most awful group and 3 of them were in the same guild. Firstly on pulls where you need to CC, the DPS and tank didn't give a care in the world and automatically started pulling... I would literally go oom within 15 seconds because of high amounts of dmg. Then one of the DPS apparently feared one of the mobs into another.. -_- so we wiped. Then when running back I was telling everyone that you can mount up to run back in the instance. The tank immediately started to become a dick to me saying, 'I know, I don't need to hear it again'. I'm a nice healer so I held my mouth So I just left the group. I can only take so much stupid. xD

Deleted
    I've heard of this happening and it saddens me. i have no issues healing as a Priest, people just need to realise that those of us who can play, can play very well.

I haven't seen this problem since Cata released. Very unlucky. Priests are fine from my experience. I don't see many Druid healers these days though.

Also...if you notice the group is mainly guildies, leave, or risk wasting your time with idiot ninjas.

That sucks.. i havent reached 85 yet on my priest nor have i done any instances yet.. really looking forward to this now..

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Never been kicked for being a Priest. Anyone who does so is just retarded, I've healed every Heroic on my Priest without issues.
    yeah but are you in premade group?? our randoms only? one of our best healers is a priest and with decent gear she had done better, but arent priests getting the shaft from blizz anyway?

I've faced this myself now many times. I run with guild groups and it is smooth as ice. I run with a group that the tank communicates, marks, and engages in CC, almost as smooth. Your average pug though don't have enough Brains in the head and blame me when the tank in Grim bartol runs into a group of 7 mobs and his/her life falls to red near instantly or they complain that I slow things down due to having to drink after just about every pull... I'm at the point now if I'm not running with my guild I'm not running, people are to stupid for this.

I do remember back in BC I played a Fury warrior and was frustrated I couldn't do much more then quest or run with friends on heroics because I couldn't CC but at the same time I am getting frustrated with people who refuse to learn what tools they do have. When I got Herald of the Titans, i thought that was challenging but in that everyone knew what they were doing and it was fine tuning the actions. Here people are just slamming their faces against windows....

(/rant after running grim bartol 9 times for bracers)

Last edited by Wynnefox; 2010-12-14 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by volrathy View Post
    unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful
    Annoying internet meme is annoying... And honestly, so is the constant accusations that absolutely every post on these boards is from a troll )not picking on you specifically here). If you think it's a troll post, just report it or ignore it.

Anyway, on topic... I've never been booted from any group, but that really sucks that you don't even get a chance to show what you can do. I haven't had any problems keeping up as a priest healer. It's a shame that so many people don't think anyone but a pally can keep up.

It's hard to get a feel on it because everyone thinks their class is underpowered and some other is OP. I've seen posts claiming priests are OP at healing right now. At this point though, I'm inclined to believe that Pallies are a bit OP at the job right now. Maybe they need a higher mana cost.

15+ Year Old Account
    (I've healed nearly every heroic, not all but if I haven't, it's because I've yet to try)

Agreed. Completely. Without wanting to blow my own horn too much, I get in 3/5 instances; "wow best healer ive had this xpac"/"i thought priests suck lol"/"omg great healer thx guys", and so on.

I'm going to have to start breaking out the crowbars on Priests that can't play, since apparently some of us are getting auto-kicked due to some of our shining representatives.

The idea that people are kicking other classes and looking for Paladins for healers officially has me on the Paladins might just be OP bandwagon. I made a poll on the general forum to get an idea of whether or not it's legit. Not scientific by any means, but I tried to be as fair as possible.

I've been kicked for not being Discipline once. It was kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima
    Agreed. Completely. Without wanting to blow my own horn too much, I get in 3/5 instances; "wow best healer ive had this xpac"/"i thought priests suck lol"/"omg great healer thx guys", and so on.
    This. So much.
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2010-12-14 at 06:35 AM.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    I was kicked earlier for not having lightwell in my disc spec /shrug

it's ok because i probably didn't want to group with a pug like that anyway