Thread: Heroic SFK

10+ Year Old Account

Heroic SFK

Been running Cataclysm Heroics (like everyone else), and about to start raiding, but the boss I have been encountering extreme difficulty with has to be the first boss in SFK. For some reason, with me being just as geared as everyone else, and doing the same thing as everyone else, I have been dying repeatedly to Asphyxiate, where everyone else has been fine.

I'm at a loss, any ideas why?

10+ Year Old Account
    It only takes you to 1 HP, it will never kill you.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is supposed to, but for some reason I have been getting killed by the actual ability, even shows the overkill in the combat log. I'll take a screenie the next time through.

if you are a feral druid theres a glitch where you got to shape out of your form. so you don't die at least thats what my guild found out

i have the same problem, he picks the groupe up and when the spell is done he drops all and i die. combat logg says 750dmg overkill...

tried to diffrent things but still no use, i even had my priest friend shield and hot me. still died -.-

thats wierd, its just bug imo

10+ Year Old Account
    3th boss is kinda anoying aswell, Commander Springvale, especially with 3 melee...
    The fire frontal cone ability isnt so "frontal" anymore, he just spins around and cast it to towards the whole room :/.
    But never had problems with the 1st boss tbh, I just heal everyone to 20% HP except for tank, I keep him at full health, and at 30% or so i start
    popping cooldowns and get everyone to 100% hp again.
    Last edited by Soeradj; 2010-12-14 at 10:48 AM. Reason: typo's -.-

That fight as a hunter if you die its most likely the healer not being adequate. Only thing you should do is keep Widow Venom up when he casts Mend.

Nah, I get dropped to 1 hp, then fall down from the spell, then take an additional tick of 17k (or whatever the % was based off of intial health).
    KING GAEAMANIA I OF KORGATH!