Annoying bug when showing dig sites or quests, help?

So this is not a very big deal, but it's kinda annoying, it has been going on for a couple of months.
    Instead of it being red (on dig sites) or blue (on quests) it randomly turns gray.

This is what it's supposed to look like (click) but sometimes it changes at random, or sometimes when I move the mouse around, to This. (click)
    I just deleted my WTF folder and the problem still remains. And with or without add-ons doesn't matter, it's still the same.

Anyone with the same problem? Anyone knows how to fix it?
    Last edited by FozziE; 2010-12-14 at 04:23 AM. Reason: typo

I'm getting that too. I get that with the quest tracker as well. I don't know if it's a bug or not.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed this with archaeology, actually. Not so much quests as I haven't quested for a long time really (only the odd daily in the last few months). Dig sites sometimes show as red and sometimes as a pale blue, and they flash between the two randomly as you fly towards them. I have no idea what causes it but it must be some sort of little bug that they just haven't ironed out. I mentioned it on the official forums, but no one responded.
    For the Alliance!

I think a lot of people are having the archaeology digsite color issue. No idea what causes it, but it doesn't affect actually digging in any way so it doesn't bother me that much. Didn't notice it with quests at all yet, though.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Yea its annoying makes me have to relook sometimes lol.