I want to see Varian go crazy

I wanna see him scream, punch Jaina, kick Anduin down a flight of stairs, pick up a garbage can and throw it at Tyrande, Bash Genn's head in with a broom, Bite Malfurion's ear off, Jump out of a window, steal a tank, find Velen and run him over, kidnap Deathwing and push him into a lake, take a bucket filled with water and spill it all over Moira, Go to Northrend in a pirate suit and sexually assault a penguin.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronicus View Post
    Um...Why....?
    My thoughts are the same.

The only way I could see Varian resorting to what the OP has listed is if Anduin was killed by say Thrall... I think it would flip a switch in his head and Lo'gash would become the dominant persona.

I'll also be keeping tabs on this thread as it does come off a bit " flame baitish "

10+ Year Old Account
    And I don't! AWESOME!
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Anduin killed by Garrosh! Yes please! since thrall too good to do that! Would be great, the battle between Alliance and horde would get so heated. Also forum trolling would increase by 7 folds "LOLZ WTF U GONNA DO U ALLIANCE B*TCHES!, OUR LEADER JUST MURDERED THE HEIR TO YOUR LEADER'S THRONE!". And so it begins...

What? Sexually assault a penguin I think you need to calm down...

I misread... 'I want to see a vagina so crazy'

Quote Originally Posted by surafang View Post
    What? Sexually assault a penguin I think you need to calm down...
    Yeah agreed, why would Varian go all the way to Northrend? That's just back tracking! He could just easily sexually assaulted a sheep or if he wants to get exotic he can go for a Stag.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh it is happening... ever seen that crazy spark inside his eyes?

must not be easy holding on two different personalities inside a single body

Strength is something you earn.
    Rockin' Azeroth since Vanilla BETA.

Server first kill of Ragnaros (back in the day).
    He's back for more. I'm gonna give it to him.

Go crazy, start killing people to stop them from becoming infected by a horrible plague. Drag an army to Icecrown, only to find a blade possessed by evil. Wield it, take on the mantle of the some sort of undead monarch... Oh wait.

Deleted
    It's already happening..

There is professional help you should seek.
    "Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." ~William Faulkner
    "Ever look at the word 'Damage'? - It is clearly right in front of you...DA MAGE!"

apart from the "sexually assault a penguin" part that would be really interesting to see...

10+ Year Old Account
    what the... o.O "Go to Northrend in a pirate suit and sexually assault a penguin" ??

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    what the... o.O "Go to Northrend in a pirate suit and sexually assault a penguin" ??
    Yooo ho ho, a pirates life for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmmmm personally i dont think he should punch jaina. He should sexually assault her while shes in a penguin costume.
    but whatever. It would be awesome to watch him flip out like that

Quote Originally Posted by MooseLord View Post
    hmmmm personally i dont think he should punch jaina. He should sexually assault her while shes in a penguin costume.
    but whatever. It would be awesome to watch him flip out like that
    A closing statement to a thread which will meet its curtain call.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    ...what the