Flight Form not going the full 310%?

Recently when I was exploring with a friend of mine I put him on follow while he was on a drake and I was a bird, I noticed after a few seconds he went way far ahead and I stopped following him, I hopped on a mount of mine and followed again, I was able to keep up with him easily. We both had the Mount Up guild perk.

Is that fast speed increase where he was able to outrun me really 10%, or me missing out on my 310%?

10+ Year Old Account
    1.) I'm guessing he is not a Paladin (Crusader Aura/Pursuit of Justice) would give him a noticeable lead

2.) If you were along the ground, you move at Ground Mount Speed, even in/on Flight Form/Flying Mount. If you were considered to be on the Ground and him actually in the Air, he would be considerably faster than you.

Deleted
    The Guild Perk does not work with Flight Form at the moment sadly. I highly doubt that this is intentional though......

The 10% from the Guild Perk work multiplicative. So his Movement Speed was increased by 351% while yours was increased by 310%. Which is a noticable difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Loisl View Post
    The Guild Perk does not work with Flight Form at the moment sadly. I highly doubt that this is intentional though......

The 10% from the Guild Perk work multiplicative. So his Movement Speed was increased by 351% while yours was increased by 310%. Which is a noticable difference.
    Oh wow, thought it was just a straight up add 10% like Crusader Aura. I guess that makes much more sense, thanks.

Bruin
    He was a mage, we were in the air.

Mount up also does not stack with any other movement buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Louki View Post
    Mount up also does not stack with any other movement buff.
    There was no other movement buffs present...

Mount Up is broken and does not affect SFF. It's been reported and will likely be fixed in a future patch, although to my knowledge Blizzard hasn't said anything about it directly.