The Lack of Spirit on PvP items

so was looking at the sets for pvp healers. and for all classes healers only get spirirt on the chest and shoulder items. with mana being crazy now (not even mentioning how manaburn teams will be OP) will healers HAVE to reforge/gem for spirit to keep up in pvp?

I wouldn't doubt the reforging. My healer right now has a 340 avg ilvl and has spirit on every piece of gear and sometimes I still go oom quickly depending on fights and such. Being a holy pally in arena, I don't have hots and I will probably end up spamming a heal. If I don't get procs, then the only reasonable heal I can use quickly is flash of light, which costs 7k mana and only heals for about 20k.

its all apart of the game u have to make sure u dont over heal, think about what ur doing other then face smashing, ive been playing a resto sham for some time, i love how i have to challenge myself in instances, bg, and coming soon arenas. yeah there will be times when u will go OOM but your team has to be able to CC well. not just do random things and win, acctaully gota work for it, not just on your team but to kill the other one as well. if u overwelm there healer, CCing doing damg well, then u will make him OOM. every person has to be on there top game. i dont think it will be mana as much as interupts now.