Deleted

Combat Gear Advise

Good day all! /salulte

Quote Originally Posted by Vuji View Post
    Then why are you trying?
    OT:

3/3 Precision Yellow 241 (2%) Spell1127 (11%) White2523 (21%)
    2/3 Precision Yellow481 (4%) Spell1332 (13%) White2763 (23%)

Exp: 781

Taken from this thread.
    There is some information I can't find:

Is it mandatory to aim for 21% hit rating with 3/3 precision? I am at 1537 hit rating (12.80%) with reforging haste -> hit mostly. Beside that I have the 252 hit / strenght proc trinket purely for the hit. I feel like a tard using that trinket since I have a + 234 agi trinket in my bags.

Current content I am currently into will most likely be just heroics to farm gear (and have fun as combat!). The next upgrade for me would be: any throwing weapon on the AH and the craftable belt / chest as soon as they pop-up on the AH.

Any advice regarding the hit and gear would be most welcome!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ockue/advanced

No you want only to be spell caped,you can throw some hit away
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    Thread: F**k y*u blizzard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Flavor of the month spec swappers have turned out to be worse on average than players that specialize in one spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by necemoci View Post
    No you want only to be spell caped,you can throw some hit away
    So I go for expertise cap 26/26 and remain at minimal 11% hit and stack up agility and mastery?

That should be ok,although check some "more pro" posts here,dont think you should gem mastery,atleast by my exp,maybe crit or haste,i wont lie to you.I dont know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    Thread: F**k y*u blizzard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Flavor of the month spec swappers have turned out to be worse on average than players that specialize in one spec.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stat weights are roughly this:

Agility > Yellow Hit (0 - 241) > Expertise to the cap of 781 (26/26) > Haste > Spell Hit (242 - 1127) > White Hit (1128 - 2523) > Crit > Mastery

You should have at least 241 hit from gear, so you'll want to first reforge Mastery to Expertise until you reach 781 (26/26). Haste and Spell hit are actually pretty close, so reforge any Mastery left and Crit to which ever you prefer.

So, to answer your questions, you do not need to reach the spell hit cap. If you prefer having more hit over haste, reforge Mastery and then Crit to hit. And please switch out the Strength trinket.

I hope this helps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor77ri View Post
    Stat weights are roughly this:

Agility > Yellow Hit (0 - 241) > Expertise to the cap of 781 (26/26) > Haste > Spell Hit (242 - 1127) > White Hit (1128 - 2523) > Crit > Mastery

You should have at least 241 hit from gear, so you'll want to first reforge Mastery to Expertise until you reach 781 (26/26). Haste and Spell hit are actually pretty close, so reforge any Mastery left and Crit to which ever you prefer.

So, to answer your questions, you do not need to reach the spell hit cap. If you prefer having more hit over haste, reforge Mastery and then Crit to hit. And please switch out the Strength trinket.

I hope this helps.
    Yes, that was really helpfull. After:

*switching gems
    * Reanchanting
    * Re-reforging

I am now expertise capped and almost on spell-cap.

Thanks a lot for the help here!