Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    When I Tank, the DPS and Healer are annoying and poorly skilled.

QQ

When I DPS, the Tank and Healer are annoying and poorly skilled.

QQ

When I Heal, the Tank and DPS are annoying and poorly skilled.

QQ

Point being, players are bad since coming out of a ridiculously easy expansion where you did not have to CC or learn how to play your classes to survive.

Stop making douche threads saying how amazing you are, and how a specific role is terrible.

Last of all, I KNOW that some of you who posted on this thread are the kind who do not explain tactics to anybody, or give helpful advice, you are probably the kind who nerdrage and call people "noobs" and votekick them, Want to hear a story?

You do not explain something to a guy who does not know, you votekick him, he rolls into the instance again not knowing, repeating this mistake throws you in the same circles of idiocy.

I know my class well, I know a lot about various classes since I've got everything except a Rogue lvl80 or above, if people do not know certain abilities they have, I make them aware of it, maybe you should stop being elitist and do the same.
    Last edited by mmoc4479e55e54; 2011-01-08 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lansow View Post
    I believe you're wrong. The best players aren't automatically skilled leaders in this or any other activity.

Also, personal attacks have no place here. Your post has been reported.
    Check out this hero. You're like batman bro, you don't get paid to do it but you do anyway!

FOR GOTHAM CITY.

All I hear is QQing and Inpatient people. And I only read the first post......

Yeah you're right. This isn't wrath, but with the patch coming out it may as well be.... Yes I can understand that everyone is getting better gear that is higher than heroics, but the mechanics are the same. If you have 170k as a tank, but are forgetting to move when you need to, it won't make a difference. If you are pulling 15k per boss, but fail to move out of shit, that won't make a difference either...No matter what type of gear you have, regardless, if you don't follow the mechanics of the game, you will never learn any of the fights...

The problem is people would rather just go in, not say anything about knowing or not knowing the fights, and then say WTF why didnt you heal me, when they get 1 shotted by a boss.

I recommend that everyone Download BossInfo...It will make your lives a lot easier when you have to explain a fight to which some people are just not knowledgeable about.
    What's that? Yeah, I know, I'm a big deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunasaladin View Post
    The problem is people would rather just go in, not say anything about knowing or not knowing the fights, and then say WTF why didnt you heal me, when they get 1 shotted by a boss.

I recommend that everyone Download BossInfo...It will make your lives a lot easier when you have to explain a fight to which some people are just not knowledgeable about.
    This.

As I said before people need to speak up if they don't know a fight. It's ok 80% of the time people will just explain it to you.

I spent over an hour wiping on last boss in Grim Batol last night, cos the dps'ers did not know how to slow the adds. I ecplained to them over and over again "hey warr, you hamstring the left one, mage you FFb the right one" It's not exactly hard to follow that... Group gave up in the end... FML
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

Copy this macro and MAKE them learn from their mistakes

/p A warning to the dps before we start: My gear is not phenomenal so most of my mana is spent keeping the tank up. Obviously there are mechanics where the dps take damage and this has to be healed through as well.
    /p However, if you feel like repeatedly standing in void zones, taking aggro or in any other way take unnecessary damage then you may find yourself at the bottom of my healing priorities
    /p and I have no problem what so ever letting you die a couple of times until you get the point, I'm a healer, not a babysitter.

Dear hunters,

you can move your camera up to easily trap that mob. Please don't make us wait 2 minutes before every pull because you can't click the ground.

Love, your party members.

P.S.: If you miss a trap launch on a mob that is standing still, consider rolling a mage.

Note: its okay to admit you dont know the fight. its a thousand times more shameful to die to a simple mechanic than to admit youve never done the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue.Dezember View Post
    Dear hunters,

you can move your camera up to easily trap that mob. Please don't make us wait 2 minutes before every pull because you can't click the ground.

Love, your party members.

P.S.: If you miss a trap launch on a mob that is standing still, consider rolling a mage.

Note: its okay to admit you dont know the fight. its a thousand times more shameful to die to a simple mechanic than to admit youve never done the boss.
    In defense of hunters, I've ran with many pugs where the tank would pull and then expect the hunter to trap his mob afterwards. I've tried telling the tank to let the hunter trap pull the group, but to no avail. The groups where the tank tells the hunter to trap pull go much more smoothly.

I do cut hunters some slack, as they are the only CC that can't be applied to the mob directly, such as sheep, hex, or fear.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    In defense of hunters, I've ran with many pugs where the tank would pull and then expect the hunter to trap his mob afterwards. I've tried telling the tank to let the hunter trap pull the group, but to no avail. The groups where the tank tells the hunter to trap pull go much more smoothly.

I do cut hunters some slack, as they are the only CC that can't be applied to the mob directly, such as sheep, hex, or fear.
    Drives me crazy when tanks do that, as scatter-trapping is an unnecessary step when trap-pulling makes things so much simpler and easier. Survival hunters do have wvern sting, but it's a short duration CC that will almost always be the first CC to break.

thats soo true! my shadow priest got really sad when i didn't heal him after someone did throw a really nasty spell on him.. funeral next was the only thought in my mind ;S but yeah, you gotta be a healer to heal!