Thread: PvP hit cap?

Deleted

PvP hit cap?

My simple question is:
    What is the pvp hit cap at lvl 85?

Havent found anyone who could answer this on my server or the webz, so thought id ask

I've always aimed for 5%, don't know if that's right though.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Don't you love it when people come into a question thread just to say they don't know?

Quote Originally Posted by RamataKahn View Post
    Don't you love it when people come into a question thread just to say they don't know?
    I love it more when people don't even comment about the topic
    The hit cap vs a mob of equal level as you is 5% so I assume it would be the same for PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

The pvp hit cap at 85 is 5% just as it was before, the only difference is a lvl 85 player will need more hit RATING to get to that 5% mark.
    @EldacarJS - Warcraft PVP Enthusiast, Theorycrafter, and Blizzard PVP Forum MVP

Deleted
    Thanks eldacar and baracuda, just what I was looking for

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RamataKahn View Post
    I appreciate it, it keeps the thread bumped long enough for someone who does know to find it and answer it.

I think that getting "pvp hit capped" can be done just with your talent tree if you take the "you are more likely to hit by %3/6+" talents.

Quote Originally Posted by pinycone View Post
    I think that getting "pvp hit capped" can be done just with your talent tree if you take the "you are more likely to hit by %3/6+" talents.
    This is true, but often times you can give yourself more talent points to spend on PvP utility by gearing for hit.

Also most healers can't access the +hit % talents, so they're required to gear for it.

Deleted
    The best thing about this is that none of you know. The pvp hitcap is 4%...

Quote Originally Posted by Miphe View Post
    Actually, everyone here is only half correct. It's 5% for melee, and 4% for casters.

Deleted
    Hold the mouse over hit, look at lvl 85. and there you go! (since players are lvl 85 duh)

Quote Originally Posted by Drakell View Post
    Actually, everyone here is only half correct. It's 5% for melee, and 4% for casters.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Miphe View Post
    Thanks for rezzing a 7 month old thread to tell everyone this. Surely they have been scratching their heads over it since Cata came out.

Deleted
    410hit rating is 4% hit for casters

Deleted
    4% for casters,
    5% for cac

MOD EDIT: Don't post in very old threads unless you've got a really, really good reason not to just start a new thread.
    (Not that this guy has anything to do with it.)
    Last edited by Stanton Biston; 2011-07-03 at 11:13 PM.