Thread: hackers

Deleted

hackers

looks to me like the underground miners/ herbers are back, might just be me but am sure i am seeing herbs and nodes dissapear before my eyes
    i know some are bugged but these ones i seen dissapear are on my usually rotue and dont despawn when i get near to them
    has anyone else seen this happen or is it just me
    ps i hope its just me and im totally wrong

Yep, most common one i see is elementium right outside port in deepholme

Im not sure if i follow? what is the hack?

Turn on enemy/friendly overhead health bars so you can see their names, possibly attack them and at the very least report them.

Quote Originally Posted by Souper friend View Post
    Im not sure if i follow? what is the hack?
    Hackers teleporting around underground, harvesting herbs and ores from below the ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also just check my combat log (It is set to pick up mining etc) and I get to see said exploiters name when they garb a node from under me. After that it is just /report.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it happening in the new zones? If so there may be a phasing issue. Also, it is very likely it's hackers....

10+ Year Old Account
    It's phasing bug, just move back and your node will appear, move foward and your node disapear.

Deleted
    I've not seen this happen myself but a person on my server was talking in general chat (Twilight Highlands) about some nelf travelling with "the speed of light" from elementium vein to elementium vein.

It's probably a phasing bug since I've even seen something like this in Stormwind. Fishing daily, trying to grab the barrel of fish, and it phases out when I get close and comes back when I move away. It gets pretty annoying.

It's more likely Phasing, especially around Twilight Highlands.

Multiple times I've gone towards a node, just to have it disappear, without any sign of another player, even underground ones.
    Fly away a bit, and the node pops up again etc.
    Sonics - Argent Dawn EU
    Mahurum - Argent Dawn EU