Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You have 2 Big items to use in a < 5 minutes fights to catch up on AoE heals.

1. Swiftmend for Efflor, Wild Growth and then Tranq

2. Swiftmend for Efflor, ToL, Wild Growth, Blanket Lifeblooms, Instant Regrowths on OoC procs.

Go ToL and Lifebloom all 5 people and watch the OoC procs

I you are having to play serious catch up more than 2 times in a boss fight its a DPS problem. Either standing in bad stuff or not going enough damage.

Remember the idea in Cata is not to keep everyone at 100% its to keep everyone from getting to 0%.

Healing is fantastic right now especially as a druid, just get over the "Im a HoT healer" crap and youll do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbez View Post
    Lol - so not true. Look at what Paragon is raiding with: 2 druids. Our druid topped our 10 man meters last night. Druids are just fine. I think priests are actually slightly worse off than druids, shammies are pretty close.

Also: Everyone knew pallies were OP relative to the rest of the healers. And now they got the nerf bat that should bring them more in line. Ask and ye shall receive.

Also X2: is it bad that all of these people quitting makes me a little bit happy on the inside because it means I can queue even faster?

There's 3 things that are making this hard right now that people need to realize:

1) Bad gear - relatively speaking, many people are still very undergeared for heroics. This is causing much of the QQ. Do regulars, LEARN the encounters (like when to pop ToL), and get rep gear.

2) Healing is entirely different now and requires some adjusting. There's a million threads about what spells to use, but it is night and day different from before.

3) Tanks and DPS aren't used to the new heroics and what they require. Sure, the healer often gets blamed when they go oom on a wipe. In wrath, it certainly would have been the healer's fault. People need to (and will) start realizing that this can be the DPS and tank's faults too. Don't stand in bad stuff, CC, interrupt, etc are foreign words. Last night, we asked a mage to CC the moon in our H Grim Batol run and he replied "never done that before but I'll try" Quite representative of facerolling heroics in Wrath, imo.

I couldn't be happier with the changes. It's so much more challenging.
    Just wanted to say i didnt ask for pallys to get nerfed to the other healers level. I asked for the other healers to get buffed to theirs.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by torth-sucks View Post
    Just wanted to say i didnt ask for pallys to get nerfed to the other healers level. I asked for the other healers to get buffed to theirs.
    It seems Blizzard's main focus ever since BC was making paladins fit in after their HORRRRIBLE vanilla experience. *rolls eyes*