Thread: Jadefang

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Jadefang

So ive done I think 110/125 of the quests in deepholm. Just because I want jadefang, and i need that daily to do it. But how many more do I have to do to get that daily?

I think my only quest atm for deepholm involes going into stonecore and getting that Fugly queen mother lady person son free'ed or something like that.

I know i keep getting lost in my quest lines, and having to zig zag around trying to find the right one.

So does anyone know what quest line I need to complete to get that daily?

I think just finish off Therazanes quests and you should be able to get it. Just remember that the dailys change there so some days it might be there some days it might not. My realm every day it is there so everyone is always there camping his spawn :/

Deleted
    this quest is a random daily

If you have the Stonecore quest from Theradras, than I believe you've already opened the dailies for the Therazane. However, the specific quest you're referring to may not be available until you're Revered with them (takes about 3-4 days of dailies to get there if you've done all the quests).
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    If you have the Stonecore quest from Theradras, than I believe you've already opened the dailies for the Therazane. However, the specific quest you're referring to may not be available until you're Revered with them (takes about 3-4 days of dailies to get there if you've done all the quests).
    No im just friendly and i have it

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    No im just friendly and i have it
    Well then there you go ... you just need to wait for the daily quest to pop up for you.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

If you really want the pet, what you should do is unplug your internet cord as you fly into the cave, fly up to that little hole, then plug it back in. You've got about 7 seconds before it kicks you off the server, so it helps to have a paladin buddy in the group for crusader or having 310% flying.

I didnt get the quest till I had earned the achiev, although as I did it in one afternoon its not surprising. The good thing about the quest though is that once you pick it upand get the bombs you can just keep it open. That way even if its not the daily for that day you can still go have a look. I tamed Jadefang last night a few hours after i picked up he quest. I checked the area, did a few HC's and kept teleporting out to check. She just happened to spawn in front of me once and i went for the tame.
    Went back today for the kill to get the companion so now I have a little Shale Spider family!