Well fellas, you know the meatshields of the world, it's time to get back to basics. You know like back in the day. I don't need to go into specifics here because if you have been playing this game, as a tank since release, you know what it takes to get instances under control as such.

For me it means setting up my macro greeting as we enter the instance explaining how its going to be done. You know, "Ok skull, x, circle in that order. CC moon, those of you responsible for cc are on it until I'm engaged on said target. Dps if you decide to live out your fantasies of what this game "used" to be like there are a ton of damage dummies in Org for you live out your dreams. When I say "los" it means I'm pulling the next grp and you're hiding. You're not watching the npc's to see how they run, you're crammed right up behind my brown eye awaiting further instruction." Then you follow it up with, "If you don't like this method you can leave or I'll kick you. Let's get going!!!!" - Something like that.

These are CC rich environments hopefully you get into a grp (through random) with some good options but now nearly everyone has something to contribute even if for 10 seconds. CC is a god send and when played well really allows players to showcase skills that are obviously needing some practice. Not to mention the instance as a whole will go faster, smoother, and with less headache.

As a healer and tank thus far there a lot of folks that never played in an environment where cc was king. Get back to basics and you'll find everything goes well.