Macro Request (question) Druid FF + dismount + Dig

Been doing archaeology since launch. im not any good with macros so i figured id come here and request help

im looking for a macro that will take me out of Swift Flight Form and Survey all in one click.

i know it sounds silly but barely paying attention to doing this profession it would be epic to combine these 2 actions... then druids would be silly at digging.

ty ahead of time.

---------- Post added 2010-12-14 at 06:43 PM ----------

go me i made one that works. its simple
    hope this helps

#show Survey
    /cancelform
    /cast Survey

I've tried that macro in order to shift out of flight form and Survey, and it still seems to have to be pressed twice. When you click it the first time, it pops you out of flight form with a error message, "Cant use that ability while pacified", and a second click will survey. I don't see a global cooldown being triggered, so I'm wondering why that is.

Druids have noticed that you cant mount in moonkin form, and can use the macro:

/cancelform
    /use Nifty Cool Groundmount

This macro will instantly cancel your moonkin form, and allow you to summon your mount in one click.

Anyone know why the survey macro wont do the same?

I have a similar macro for when I archy w/ my druid... I just have to hit it twice. I swap the macro into what is normally bound to my "F" key and when I reached the desired distance... just spam!!

edit: I also use a macro all the time that casts the best mount for the situation... without being accurate of cast names and spacing it's just:

/cast Swift Flight Form
    /cast that underwater seahorse thing
    /cast ground mount
    /cast travel form
    /cast catform (because when feral it's faster)

This works great for me because mounting up is a thumb button and I don't have to think about it, especially when in BGs and can't fly or something.
    Last edited by stepplax; 2011-02-04 at 02:56 PM. Reason: added more unneccessary stuff