Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    To be honest, once you have a good group geared in the 340's, you'll start tearing through the instances.

My guild completed no less than FIVE heroic clears today, having barely used any CC.

STOP DPS is a silly mechanic for a 5 man, especially an EXTREMELY INTENSIVE healing fight.

It's not TOO hard, i've beaten the fight along with many heroics... but most of the group dies every time. Blizzard made healing more fun. But it's at the cost of repair bills for DPS classes that they've done it.

Healers now proactively choose to keep the tank and themselves alive over a DPS class. This is entirely intentional and quite awesome, but it sure does suck for us.

---------- Post added 2010-12-14 at 04:13 PM ----------

PS: if you're "casual" and having difficulty with heroics. Have fun running around in shit gear!!

weeeeeeee

Deleted
    Oh god >.>

Lets make bosses with no tatics

Cos thats fun...

Idiot

Deleted
    Heroics dungeons SHOULD feel somewhat like raids, instead of simply being a slot machine giving you the gear to be able to raid. The reason Blizzard ramped up the difficulty is so that new players could learn the basics before entering raids and causing ragequits, baddie-hate and broken groups. Plus they are much more fun than farming badges while sleeping.

WOTLK heroics sure didn't teach you anything important because you could just cast your best AoE ability and/or put follow on the healer for the whole instance. The ICC5 instances COULD have been hard if everyone wasn't extremely overgeared.

The difficulty isn't insane anyways so why people do whine? I haven't done them all but so far every heroic is extremely realistic and doable. Vortex Pinnacle & Halls of Origination are even too easy.
    Stonecore is hard though, especially with a pug group.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to teach so many people the mechanics because it's a new expansion :P