Premonition World Of Warcraft US Guild World First Nefarian 25 Man Raid!

I found this info on gamersbook site, its this true? Isnt like that russian guild world first? WTF?

a russian guild killed 10 man nef

How come they can unlock 25 man hardmore with 10 man normal kill??

Its a general Heroic unlock. The fights are the same in Heroic 10 and 25 just health and damage is scaled differently.

If I am not mistaken, there is a respawn bug that is making 25 man more difficult (not doable?)

The bug is that after clearing Atramedes, a green orb will appear to start the Nef encounter (Nef is on the other side of the room looking all badass). After a soft reset (say the next night), Nef and the orb will be gone. So, guilds that have cleared up to him end up getting locked out, so they go back and run a 10 man raid to zerg down the other bosses and get to nerf. This week we will see a Nef 25 kill, since guilds now know they need to keep the instance open so it doesn't despawn.

Had the same thing happen to my guild this past week, we just refuse to run 10 mans for ranking, like a lot of the top guilds are doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufferings View Post
    The bug is that after clearing Atramedes, a green orb will appear to start the Nef encounter (Nef is on the other side of the room looking all badass). After a soft reset (say the next night), Nef and the orb will be gone. So, guilds that have cleared up to him end up getting locked out, so they go back and run a 10 man raid to zerg down the other bosses and get to nerf. This week we will see a Nef 25 kill, since guilds now know they need to keep the instance open so it doesn't despawn.

Had the same thing happen to my guild this past week, we just refuse to run 10 mans for ranking, like a lot of the top guilds are doing.
    actually ensidia killed him so. the bug was fixed according to the post > http://manaflask.com/article/603/ens...039-akir-video