View Poll Results: Nerfing Only Quest Guild XP Gains... good or bad?

Voters
81. This poll is closed
  • AWESOME! I hate casuals. Anyone not raiding shouldn't play

7 8.64%
  • GOOD! Small guilds don't deserve perks

13 16.05%
  • BAD! Nerfs should be evenly distributed

40 49.38%
  • TERRIBAD! I hate elitist raider favortism

21 25.93%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Slightly off-topic: Could someone link me to a resource so I can read up on Guild changes?
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Guild_advancement

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Excellent!

And I LOVE the Guild changes!
    It's not infectious, but it is technopathological.

Deleted
    I'm not quite sure what to make of it if I'm completely honest, though I might be biased as I'm in a small guild, but then again it seems good as it limits larger guilds from ranking up far too quickly.

Bad.

I think the XP cap should scale with the size of your guild somehow.

This poll seems to be pretty black and white regardless of the 4 choices... and seriously, elitist favoritism? I'm shocked people still scream about elitism after Wrath...

Our guild is a small one and it is taking us some time to reach the cap. Don't really know if I like the nerf or not but, it might make my guildies get off their butts and do more than just level and work on professions.

Deleted
    I don't agree with any of the description text, so I just went with terribad. Small guilds were already going to be way behind large ones in levelling, because small guilds may have been hitting the cap until the nerf, but let's not forget everyone is levelling now. When quests ran out, it would've become much harder for the small guilds anyway, while the large ones benefit from multiple dungeon and raiding groups. Small guilds have no chance of ever seriously advancing their guild level now.
    Last edited by mmocbd90d345da; 2010-12-17 at 12:26 AM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    They should have added the feature of when somebody leaves the guild they take all the XP they earned with them. lvl 85 on day one and exalted with 3 factions and cataclysm loremaster . the whiny bitches in my last guild dont deserve my XP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kanzei View Post
    Questing now earns 1/4 of the guild experience it used to earn, but dungeons still earn the same. Good idea or bad idea?

Please don't troll. Serious poll.
    than make a poll selection i can seriously choose

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from the fairly heavily biased poll options, I think that the nerf's are good. Guild perks have the word perk in them for a reason.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Groth View Post
    Horrible poll choices, what if one is a casual and loved the change because they thought their guild was leveling way too fast?
    /Agree
    you can't link a option and a opinion of that option in a survey

It kinda sucks for smaller guilds. So does the cap. Most small guilds have some players leveling up. and after that they kinda fall far behind.
    all guilds should gain the max out of the start. Now smaller guilds are more screwed then if the cap wherent out

It would be nice if it was balanced for the number of members in the guild. I mean, i changed server so we could make a guild together, and it's small. It'll take us forever to get the perks of even being in a guild.

Deleted
    I'm not too thrilled. It hurt my guild which only really consists of 10-15 active players. I fear that after everyone has levelled to 85 we're going to lose recruitment opportunities because of a low guild level.

10+ Year Old Account
    is there a "it does not effect guild experience" option...

dungeons give a lot, throw in dailies, by the time 12pm, 9 hours after daily reset rolls in, maxed guild exp already.

it should be even lower so people have to work at getting it maxed, or maybe limit exp per account in the guild on a daily basis to make everyone put exp in the pot.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

I dont like it, my small guild can never cap and now we cant recruit because almost everyone we try wants a higher level guild...

no clue why...

I think that in some ways it's bad. Because for the small guilds, like the one I'm in, you will not have very many people to help level the guild. While you are in a large guild you can easily get to the XP cap everyday and do more. So for the small guilds it's bad and for the large guilds it just slowed them down a little bit.