Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Surv spec is awesome for aoe. Put points in serpent spread. You can get at least 2 multi-shots off on a mob before you have to cobra shot. No big deal. At least you don't have to change aspects every few minutes anymore because you run out of mana and have your damage go to crap...
    If I had a nickle for every time I thought you were dumb, I'd be smart...

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    Yeah, i understand aoe is nerfed, but still i think multishot is useless if you compare it with howling blast. And btw, in stonecore heroic adds cant go to tank. i was the only ranged and it just is impossible to nuke them down alone. And the diffrence between mages is that you dont run out of mana when you aoe. I haveto start casting cobra shot wich takes alot of time to shoot another multishot. also i have tried chimera wich i think is crap. Im doing decent dps in raids around 13k, im not whining about that.
    If multi shot did as much damage as howling blast, there would no point for a tank to try to build aggro. You would build it for them. Of course the threat is lost after a bit but you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by XForcastX View Post
    expecting BM to be good aoe is dumb, its always been pet focused which it more about single target. if you want AOE damage do surv, simple as that. and i know some pets have and AOE ability, but its not that great either.
    can we give this guy a medal please, and end this thread?
    "Hey guys? Why am i dead?" "You stood in a voidzone." "But that guy told me they gave a damage buff."