Deleted

Sub Rogue/ Frost Mage pvp combo.

Was just wondering, me and my friend are going pvp at 85, and i wanted to know is a sub rogue and frost mage. Or is there a better spec for rogue?

Pretty decent with burst i don't see why not. ALOT of CC as well.

As much as it can be boring I might say have the rogue try mutilate not as much mobility without shadowstep but atm the poison from mutilate hurts and there is a lot of damage reduction between deadened nerves and improv recup you can sit at 16% damage reduction. I leveled as mutilate on a pvp server and if anyone tried to gank me it usually didnt end well for them, I had a 85 ret pally try when I was 83 in uldum and both times I finished the fight with at minimum 90% health after he had used both bubble and lay on hands.
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

Frost mage anything is guaranteed lolwin. Unless mages aren't so op at 85? What's the scoop with that now?

Quote Originally Posted by Degandral View Post
    Frost mage anything is guaranteed lolwin. Unless mages aren't so op at 85? What's the scoop with that now?
    No worries mate, mages are still OP at 85.

I can already picture it lure the dps away from the healer or cc the healer then lure away follow with Ring of Frost with smoke bomb on top pretty sure that dps is gonna die.
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

frost mages will always control the pvp world of wow. they have way more controll of the battlefield than everything else. mage/rogue is an awsome combo, always has been. and i would say go muti. the damage is awsome. frost CC is more than capable of keeping people off you while u unload.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grenvallion View Post
    frost mages will always control the pvp world of wow. they have way more controll of the battlefield than everything else. mage/rogue is an awsome combo, always has been. and i would say go muti. the damage is awsome. frost CC is more than capable of keeping people off you while u unload.
    Shadow dance isn't viable for burst? Just asking.

My experience is its a bit like spriest the damage is about the same as it was at 80. Maybe iv just had bad experience but since i switched to muti Iv been wrecking alliance