Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Everything about paladins is such a joke, has been since they were ridiculously OP in Kara. Yeah lets have them be the only viable tank healer for 2 full expansions. Makes sense. Yeah lets have them only have 2 buttons to push in a raid through all of Wotlk and be by far the easiest class to play/excel at. Hilarious. I can't wait to see all these new OP holy paladins reroll to something that actually takes some skill to play after these nerfs.

So glad pala got nerfed, now they will go oom after 90 seconds like the rest of healers in cata

10+ Year Old Account
    We were seeing raid groups attempting to learn new bosses where the other healers were out of mana while the paladins were still at 90% of mana.

Bullshit

People who are happy another class got nerfed are completely insane. Why in the world would you rather another class get nerfed down to your level as opposed to your own class being buffed up to a workable level?

is anyone surprised by this? honestly this has happened in... TBC.... WOTLK... and now cataclysm? they made a great game for 2 years and the rest of the time they've just be rehashing the same stuff to you in different ways. good job folks for still playing this game. i've been done for 2 years but i like to come back and troll you noobs for still playing.

Aw.. look everyone, the other healers are enthralled by the "nerf bat" that has swung hard on holy paladins. And if they aren't entertained, they're still complaining. STILL?! Come on now, you shaman's/druids/priests.. aren't you at least confident enough in your abilities as you are in your mouth to chat such hostile words? I guess not! But that's never been a surprise. It doesn't matter.. we've endured the hard hits and still manage to top the cry babies in here bitching. Do us all a favor - make use of your time and.. maybe.. become relatively useful? Or.. better yet.. roll a holy paladin!

But seriously, if this situation were to have happened to the other healers, they would be swearing up and down that "everything is broken" and "nothing is right". Oh - and that we, Holy Paladins, are still OP. Give us a break. Honestly, I'm not shocked to find that most of the applause comes from other healers.. they hot key 2 buttons and stare at their HPS. Yeah, we shined pretty hard core in WoTLK, ya da ya da, our time is up.. whatever the case, let's see one of you give US a reason to be jealous. Please. I'll wait.