Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmizz View Post
    what changes have I been bitching about? :O I love World of Warcraft, and cataclysm been online almost constantly since the xpac came out
    Some random on an internet site refers to a subset of players as Wrath Babies and you are offended by it? Come back in a couple years when your skin has thickened and you don't take everything personally, kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    They thing they don't know what hard is and complain cause they say "Healers do no longer need mana" or "CC is useless"

They QQ but you wrath kids (i am a wrath player, stopped in bc so meh)

but i know what hard is cause ... well ..... it took my guild almost 5 months to down C'thun .... with the bugg thing

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a fact that wrath of the lich king bred an entire army of retarded and lazy players.

That doesn't mean that every player that joined in wrath is bad. But a lot of them are.

I remember when vanilla raiding required you to raid for months before you even got the chance to own a piece of epic gear...

WotLK shifted that polarity in the exact opposite direction. Players who are used to the pacing and (non)difficultly of WotLK are the ones complaining about the "difficulty" of Cataclysm dungeons.

I think the "Wrath Baby" generation needs some perspective. That's the only way they'll stop complaining. Of course, since they are so used to getting what they want, that's going to take some time. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    A Wrath player generally means someone who expects gear and doesn't realize heroic dungeons are hard, not someone who started playing during Wrath of the Lich King.
    I AM FORSAKEN

Context is overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "WOW THIS IS SO GAY!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jerakal View Post
    Well aside from the fact that you got realm first and the Insane, which gives us more reason to pity you, you share the unfortunate fate of having joined the game at the same time as an enormous population of hooting, entitled, retards.
    Yes, because investing time and effort into something you enjoy is something to be pitied.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Warlight View Post
    Imo all these people that call out "Wrath Babies" play WoW during the day with fingers encrusted w/ chettos® dust, and a liter of Haterade at their side.
    chettos®
    ®
    you serious?