Question Fel armor or Demon armor as affliction?

Hello

So i play as affliction atm level 85 and not sure what armor to use as of pvp/arena. Fel armor adds me sp and 2% heal every 5sec and demon armor gives armor and 30% along with the 2 points in Demonic Aegis. So now is it better to get more heals off of dots and Drain Life with demon armor or get 2% HP back from fel armor

Thanks

AFAIK fel armor is generally better, though on strong mele classes extra armor helps. (I always put demon on rogues, warrs, DKs) - especially that you'll be draining a lot there, using healthstone etc..

Both are situational.
    Demon Armor mainly vs physical damage dealers, and Fel Armor vs Casters since ofc there the armor has no benefit.
    The support you have, your survivibility and how targeted or not you are will all play a part.
    Judge which is best in any given situation and swap as necessary.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have as habit of using Demon Armor as default in PvP.
    You can spend a GCD swapping to Fel Armor when you are sure you are facing casters.

However, you very often cannot spend a GCD to swap from Demon if you are using Fel, cos its a big risk it might be a stealthed druid or rouge jumping you. Standing there eating damage with Fel armor is really really bad.

So always use Demon Armor, swap to Fel if need be. Not the other way around.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Demon Armor during particularly rough aoe dps in PVE is worth a gcd.

R.I.P. YARG

Well in pvp arena, it's safe to have demon armor as default. it is easier than the other way around for me because it's a safer bet. In bgs, I usually check my enemies first, but mostly, I use demon armor as affliction. The heals it gets pretty much is amazing, especially that siphone life is rng, you'd need all the heals you can get.

I would like to know too, I know demon armor is better in pvp against melee, but what about pure dot, drain life health gain, which gives more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon armor increases all healing you take by 20-25-30%, including heals from other players, while fel armor heals you for 3-4.5-6% of the damage you deal.
    As a general rule of thumb, when under attack you use demon armor, when not being attacked you use fel armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I use Demon Armor unless I'm sure I won't have any melee beating on me. I also have a nifty macro that puts me in demon armor(if I'm not), soulburns a healthstone, and uses a healing pot, all at once. I've used it when close to death and instantly get healed to almost 3/4 hp.

Holy epic batman gravedig sighted!

Fel Armor for pve.