Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    lol, have more idiots flooded into the game...normally i wouldnt correct "grammer" on the interweb, but that sentence is kinda self defeating : ).
    On that topic: the simple answer is YES, new expansion= new players. The more complex and (for me) more important bit of truth is that Blizzard obviously adores the Horde. Along with several other lore related developments ive seen on these forums, the addition of worgen to alliance has made life on the horde easier, and its given us hope for the future. Why, you ask? well, aside from the fact that worgens run like Quasimodo with rabies....99.9%(approximate) of all pre-teen ex-COD players are now ON THE ALLIANCE, FOREVER!!!!! (results may vary) muahahahahahahahah! enjoy your ninja/troll/noob-tard/obnoxious/guild-wrecking....things....no but seriously, you may notice a sharp increase in noob-ness because of that. sry : /

Many worgen players may actually be new players so I would just keep that in mind. Offer them help for fixing it up if you know what your doing.

Yeah definitely some more noobs out there. but they will learn. Sadly though i had to witness a player say this when a caster dagger dropped from a boss. "Do paladins need daggers?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes "more idiots has flooded into the game". Remember a large percentage of players do everything for looks rather than output.

Quote Originally Posted by gasattack23 View Post
    Now, im being completely serious about this. I see many worgen players now who have completely the wrong gear +stats, need roll on things they do not need, and when you say something that make the most immature remarks back. I enjoy cataclysm and the worgens, but ive got one person trying to ninja gear "oh, i can do what i want, im paying for it", i would not approve of aggravating other players in dungeons by not playing right, acting like an idiot, being a ninja and so on. " I played this game 8 years i can play better then you" (if you were... you would know the simple things about it... 6th what? hmmm I "WONDER" what the achivements for!) when i said not to steal gear from tank "STFU YOUR A TROLL!!!!", I could list some more but im sure you get my point (I'm expecting some" yeah, your one of the idiots coming up, so if thats all you have to say then it would appreciated if not spoken).
    12 million players and you expect them all to me smart and on top of their game.
    hahahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    u know what maks me more madder than "untrainable" noobs? Elitist jerks thinking that they are all the rage, for example i was lvling a undead rogue w/o boa gear when an orc warrior with boas asked me if i wanted a green dagger of arcane damage. i was afk at the time when he linked this so when i got back and said yes "it did more damage than my daggers (which were grey) which is really all that matters for lvl 6" he called me a troll, a noob, linked his boas "unenchanted" and told me to gtfo, then he said "and arcane is useless for rogues". WTF?

so heres a thought, not all low lvls are noobs, but if they are try and help them, dont be "that guy", if they turn it down thats their problem

I'm just wondering how many people saw the thread title and said "No, it's all the usual ones."

15+ Year Old Account
    I cant see this thread ending well + Weve got more than enough reports about this.

[Locked]