Healing Wave cast time too long?

so my healing wave cast time is 2.3 i know it should be much lower i think. atleast thats what im picking up reading the forums. some guy said he has a 1.3 HW. However, i dont want to spec all haste.. i aim to lean more towards crit. my question is what is a good haste range percentage? what should my ideal HW cast time be.

Deleted
    I think there is no "ideal" HW cast time.

In my opinion, you really should focus on crit over haste equipment-wise. But with Hurricane as weapon enchantment and/or a trinket with haste-proc (I strongly recommend the hourglass trinket from Blackrock), you should do pretty fine.
    With both of those procs I have a casttime of 1.3 (given that Tidal Waves is active).

Edit: To answer the question in your topic: No, it's not too long. Haste rating will become higher and higher, and therefore HW will become more effective as it already is right now.
    Last edited by mmoc87ef37ea5b; 2010-12-15 at 04:26 AM.

No the cast time is not too long. People just don't realize that a lot of damage comes too quickly if you don't cast it without the Tidal Waves buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    someone casts HW without TW active???? wtf is this world (of warcraft) coming too.