LFD and insta kicks

45 min ques, get in and get insta kicked by a 4man guild run. Since when does the LFD let you kick people immediately? i can understand for dcs but really.. walk in and get kicked after a 45 min que is heartbreaking...

FYI this isnt a qq thread if it happens to other people too.

and also i logged on their server and yelled at them and the dude says "u mad bro"
    anyone know who invented that phrase cuz ima gonna kill em.

It's likely they found a guildie of their own to fill the spot, or that they checked your gear/achivement and decided that you weren't going to perform to their expectations. It happens all the time, just try not to flip out and jump realms to shout at someone next time.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's easier to avoid that kind of behavior when you're part of the 4-man guild run. *hint hint*

But really, it happens. There's nothing you can do about it, and going to their server and whispering them is only going to make them make fun of you behind your back. If you expect to pug, you're going to have to put up with random peoples' sociopathy.

Deleted
    First a bit of anger management: In WoW there will be times when someone pisses you off. Going out of your way to piss them back is not a good idea. You will only be wasting your time: " they don't care about you ". You will just find yourself facing those annoying red letters (You are being ignored) seconds after your first whisper. The best way to deal with these annoying occasions is to just forget them and keep going.

Second: They kicked you so you don't have neither deserter debuff nor random dungeon cooldown and can queue again. It is true you will have to wait in the queue again but if instead of kicking you they had all just left you'd be in the same situation.

Maybe they thought you had crap gear, maybe they had a friend who they wanted to invite. We don't know the reason they kicked you but I agree it's wrong to just kick you instantly. If you were grouped with them you probably had good enough gear (unless you're cheesing your way into heroics with offspec gear) and they should've left you at least try, if they had a friend who wanted to go they should've just finish that heroic first or leave themselves. The truth is that posting this here won't help you now or in the future. Try going to the official forums and mention this situation.

My thoughts: At the very least if you're kicked out of a dungeon group instants after starting it the dungeon finder should put you back on the queue (at / near) the top.