Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bblubbs View Post
    But what if the battle vs. Deathwing is so EPIC we need a Coliseum to prepare for it?
    The preparations from the last coliseum got 1shot at the entrance of the Pit of Saron, ressed as our enemies, then 1shot again by Sylvanas/Jaina.. We dont need another coliseum.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

so, who's left for raids...

ragnaros, caverns of time, old god #31415, deathwing. That's all that I can come up with off the top of my head. I wonder if they'll put the old god and deathwing in the same tier or split them up just to drag things out.

How many tiers do you guys anticipate before the fourth expansion? I'm assuming there will be four

Quote Originally Posted by Ainell View Post
    Wasn't t10 ICC / RS, though? So this would be t11?
    Yes, this is t11. I'm actually shocked that nobody else in the thread has pointed this out.

This is my first post, ftw.

But I'm sure Blizzard will do as they have always done when lacking an enemy - corrupt a hero - Arthas, Illidan, ect...

Also almost all of the leftover villains from Warcraft 1-3 are dead at this point. All I can think of thats left is Sargeras, but im probably forgetting a lot of them.

I'm pretty sure that if Blizzard runs out of 'lore bosses' from Warcraft 3, then they can make new ones. I personally would be very happy to move away from 'old lore' at this point and move into even more brand new storylines.

Remember Wrath? I wasn't expecting Sartharion. Or Yogg. Or a big-ass titan complex. Or the god awful tournament. Blizzard can throw out filler content at will, and content that makes SENSE at will. Just cause it's not announced doesn't mean there won't be something awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude Hero View Post
    so, who's left for raids...

ragnaros, caverns of time, old god #31415, deathwing. That's all that I can come up with off the top of my head. I wonder if they'll put the old god and deathwing in the same tier or split them up just to drag things out.

How many tiers do you guys anticipate before the fourth expansion? I'm assuming there will be four
    according to the blizz plan that got leaked like a week ago, at least 5 exp.
    im expecting theres gonna be 6 at least, since it seems all future exps are gonna follow the 5 level instead of 10 rule,
    thus making us able to reach lvl 100.

exp 3 = cata - DW
    exp 4 = emerald dream - ??
    exp 5 = south seas - azshara
    exp 6 = argus - sargeras

Strength is something you earn.
    Rockin' Azeroth since Vanilla BETA.

Server first kill of Ragnaros (back in the day).
    He's back for more. I'm gonna give it to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rift of Aln, prbly fight Xaivus there

Surely we'll end up taking the fight directly to the Infinite Dragonflight at some point?

(Maybe we already have. Time travel is funny that way.)
    If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman?

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Exhaust View Post
    Rift of Aln, prbly fight Xaivus there
    Yep, I'm betting:

Tier 11: The Firelands + Abyssal Maw 5-man (as confirmed)
    Tier 12: War of the Ancients
    Tier 13: The Rift of Aln/Emerald Dream (possibly N'zoth's corporeal form or whatever form the Nightmare takes)
    Tier 14: Deathwing Raid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    I hope to see something in the seas, with all the island chains, the Tomb of Sargeras, etc. Maybe a naval theme, letting us explore random lslands sort of like Zelda:Wind Waker.
    I would like to see anything but this. A naval theme, no thank you. Wind Waker was tedious and annoying due to the fact that they replaced content with time spent sailing. In the past players have complained about the time spent having to travel around the Warcraft world (see discussions on flight paths and portals) so thankfully I can't see Blizzard doing something like this.

But back on topic. I'm sure Blizzard will come up with something special for the other tiers. Uld was great so I'm hoping for something like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    Yep, I'm betting:

Tier 11: The Firelands + Abyssal Maw 5-man (as confirmed)
    Tier 12: War of the Ancients
    Tier 13: The Rift of Aln/Emerald Dream (possibly N'zoth's corporeal form or whatever form the Nightmare takes)
    Tier 14: Deathwing Raid
    So what do you suppose the difference of the Current T11 set and your version will be ^^

Firelands/Maw - T11,5 or T12
    The Rift - T12 or T12,5
    Deathwing - T13

Quote Originally Posted by Dropkmurphy View Post
    So what do you suppose the difference of the Current T11 set and your version will be ^^

Firelands/Maw - T11,5 or T12
    The Rift - T12 or T12,5
    Deathwing - T13
    I just got swept up by the mistake of OP. It sometimes happens.

I'll go ahead and say what we are all hoping for:

Troll raid.

Also, am I the only one who really hopes they go back and fill-in where they sorta 'skipped' raids? ie Utgarde raid, Chamber of Aspects, ZulDrak raid, etc. I'm also really hoping they do some more remakes like they did with SFK and DM, maybe something like...Karazhan?

Give me mah TROLL RAID mon!
    As the above poster said I'd like to see something like Karazhan crypts, would be awesome as I loved Kara back in the day. Went to BRC with some guildies the other day, they hadn't seen 2nd boss with the beams, all i had to say was it was Netherspite 2.0 and we one shotted it! Good times!
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.