Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    What is this free loot you are talking about?
    Tier 11 through justice points come next tier content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalize View Post
    Tier 11 through justice points come next tier content
    They don't cost any points? That's weird...

Edit: Any blues on that?
    Last edited by Kilpi; 2010-12-15 at 06:07 AM.

Deleted
    If you put any time and effort at all into it, your tier 11 should have a little green text saying "Heroic" in the tooltip and have better stats than the 3 tier 11 pieces you can buy with Justice Points at some point in the future.

Did you hear that people can just run Molten Core and get tier 1 loot for free? Many can even solo it, surely this outrageous practice should be of great concern to you, since your special snowflakyness is in jeopardy.

Quote Originally Posted by saufs0ldat View Post
    If you put any time and effort at all into it, your tier 11 should have a little green text saying "Heroic" in the tooltip and have better stats than the 3 tier 11 pieces you can buy with Justice Points at some point in the future.

Did you hear that people can just run Molten Core and get tier 1 loot for free? Many can even solo it, surely this outrageous practice should be of great concern to you, since your special snowflakyness is in jeopardy.
    I'm the one wanting to be a special snowflake when I don't give a shit about the purple name tag?, who ever said that I'm going to get epics...?you seem to be assuming that I'm some kind of elitist super player, I'm not. Most likely ill buy several of the tier 11 items from vendor.

Again I would like to see the people put enough effort into raid content to be rewarded with a distinguishable trait, not saying I will be one myself

The only reason you want your purple tag is for cosmetic reason and epeen, you will have the same stats and everything
    Last edited by digitalize; 2010-12-15 at 06:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't give a shit about the purple name tag
    But you're the one who suggested to change that? o.O I don't quite understand you.

You get t11 from Valor points, and you need 2.2k for each of them last time i checked. They cap out around 1.2k each week, so 2 weeks for one piece? No there's no problem with this at all, I hardly doubt you'll be getting every piece within a 3 week span. The way the point system works right now is great, you don't get epics, you get blues from JP.

You want to distinguish yourself from the others, do heroics, not that hard of a concept to understand I thought...

And btw i love that you assume this is about my epenis when i never stated it was about me but about wow in general, dumb.....D U M B

---------- Post added 2010-12-15 at 07:26 AM ----------

But you're the one who suggested to change that? o.O I don't quite understand you.
    Again I would like to see the people put enough effort into raid content to be rewarded with a distinguishable trait, not saying I will be one myself as I will probably be buying them a lot myself. WHAT IS IT WITH PURPLE COLOUR U GAIS LIEK? ffs
    Last edited by digitalize; 2010-12-15 at 06:28 AM.

Hey promoting an idea here that tb came up with, how about blizzard if they insist on giving raid content gear from justice points they remove the purple colour and make them blues but still keeping all stats. I'm so fond of this idea and surely no one could be opposed by it if not for cosmetic reasons.

this change would solve sooo many problems with distinguishing people that put ENOUGH TIME into getting epics from people that just want FREE LOOT.

discuss..

um......all the gear you buy with Justice Points ARE blue. Tier 11 is bought with Valor Points.

Quote Originally Posted by balgus82 View Post
    um......all the gear you buy with Justice Points ARE blue. Tier 11 is bought with Valor Points.
    Oh My GOD, next tier you can buy epic tier 11 with justice points through 5man heroics, there , valid input now

Quote Originally Posted by balgus82 View Post
    he is talking about 4.1 and on.

at op people who clear the raids already are given distinguishable traits through achievements and things like mounts that no one getting gear only from jp will get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again I would like to see the people put enough effort into raid content to be rewarded with a distinguishable trait, not saying I will be one myself as I will probably be buying them a lot myself. WHAT IS IT WITH PURPLE COLOUR U GAIS LIEK? ffs
    ^ that pretty much summarizes epeen. Seriously, if you care so much to just change the color of text on an item, you're trying to find any means to feed your epeen.

"I want to be better than others because I earned it the hard way. So change the color of the item name text so I can feel better about myself."

It's the COLOR OF THE TEXT THE NAME IS WRITTEN IN, WHY DO YOU MAKE A THREAD ABOUT CHANGING IT IF IT DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE? ffs.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

If you had read my previous posts you would have known that is this about distinguishable traits but just as much as avoiding all kinds of entitlement from scrubs resulting in nerfs, go read now.

---------- Post added 2010-12-15 at 07:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    ^ that pretty much summarizes epeen. Seriously, if you care so much to just change the color of text on an item, you're trying to find any means to feed your epeen.

"I want to be better than others because I earned it the hard way. So change the color of the item name text so I can feel better about myself."

It's the COLOR OF THE TEXT THE NAME IS WRITTEN IN, WHY DO YOU MAKE A THREAD ABOUT CHANGING IT IF IT DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE? ffs.
    So your saying that people that's putting more effort into the game should be rewarded in the same manor as people who dont, if so gtfo my
    thread.

Haha just think about how this would work everywhere exept in wow(where it is shit I know)
    "Hey Sir i didnt get the grades to enter medicinal school because i never gave a shit in high school can I enter anyway" YEA SHUR HERES GOOD GRADES HAVE PHUN BEING SHITTY DOCTOR" same principle applies to wow

If casuals are rewarded epics they feeeel intitled to raid and thus they cannot understand why they are inferior players and thus wiping on content resulting in NERFS

READ MY POSTS
    Last edited by digitalize; 2010-12-15 at 06:44 AM.

did they nerf lk heroic because scrubs wanted to be able to kill him as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    And btw i love that you assume this is about my epenis when i never stated it was about me but about wow in general, dumb.....D U M B

---------- Post added 2010-12-15 at 07:26 AM ----------

Wth? I wouldn't buy them because they are purple. I would buy them because they are upgrade to my current gear. I'm starting to think if you aren't that serious and you are actually.. *ghasp* .. a troll!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you had read my previous posts you would have known that is this about distinguishable traits but just as much as avoiding all kinds of entitlement from scrubs resulting in nerfs, go read now.
    All I read was a bunch of QQ about people getting items of OLD TIER CONTENT epics from heroics. It really doesn't matter if it's a blue or purple if the stats are the same.

It would only serve to feed epeens of elitists, "Oh you have blue t11... you must be terrabad, even though you might have gone into endgame much later than I have and I have no idea how you play."

This would only benefit the people who ask for ridiculous amounts of gs to attempt a raid.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by konaman View Post
    did they nerf lk heroic because scrubs wanted to be able to kill him as well?
    HAI 30% buff

even paragon kil h LK with a buff so

Wth? I wouldn't buy them because they are purple. I would buy them because they are upgrade to my current gear. I'm starting to think if you aren't that serious and you are actually.. *ghasp* .. a troll!
    But mate i trust you to be a reasonable fellow with a functioning brain, but when players inferior to content get equipped in tier equivalent gear they feel entitled ENTITLED too more epics and so they wipe on content over and over and over until blizzard nerfs content to please their purple addiction.

at the point that it is nerfed any serious guild has already downed it so again what does it matter.

The funniest bit is when OP says "No one could be opposed to it except for cosmetic reasons" (In other words: "Only thing hurt is non-raiders' e-peen"), while this whole idea is about protecting the sanctity of raiders' e-peen, hypocrisy much?