View Poll Results: ???

Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    149 63.14%
  • No

    87 36.86%
Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Question Do you eat the ends of your bread loaf?

    You know, the weird part of the loaf.

    Do you? :O

  2. #2
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Alabama, US
    Posts
    104
    No that part of the bread scares me
    How does it feel knowing you just got owned by a girl?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    You know, the weird part of the loaf.

    Do you? :O
    If the bread is fresh of the bakery then yes. The day after i wont eat it because then it has turned into a hard crust :P
    Synit 100 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

  4. #4
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    568
    If it's fresh it's the best part of the bread. But as said just above here: If it's even a day old it's hard and boring to eat.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

    You are now breathing manually.

  5. #5
    Best part to make toast with!

  6. #6
    Blademaster Sofakiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denmark aka. the Narnia of Europe
    Posts
    26
    Yes, but only if I'm really hungry!
    Error 404, signature not found!

    Corrupt someone's wish!

  7. #7
    Brewmaster imtehrogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Synithin View Post
    If the bread is fresh of the bakery then yes. The day after i wont eat it because then it has turned into a hard crust :P
    This, with all bread.

  8. #8
    Only if it's Fresh.
    System Specs -
    CPU - i5 2500k @ 5ghz | CPU Cooler - RASA RX240 | Motherboard - Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z/Gen3| GPU - Nvidia GTX 590|
    SSD - Crucial M4 128GB | RAM - 8GB Corsair Vengeance | PSU - Corsair TX850M | Case - CoolerMaster HAF 922
    | Monitor - Crossover 27Q (2560x1440) | Sidewinder X4 Keyboard |


  9. #9
    I never get to eat bakery fresh bread.

  10. #10
    Enough of this child's play. Confession time.

    How many skip the 1st end part, eat all the middle and then leave the two ends for last? Those damn two ends. Mocking you. And there's nothing you can do about it. You could throw them away, but that's denial. In the end, they win.

  11. #11
    Herald of the Titans Azerox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,520
    Always, a real man eats it whole.
    Playing MMO's since 1997 ®
    Ultima Online > Everquest > Dark Age of Camelot > Lineage 2 > World of Warcraft.
    In between ofcourse all the other MMOs u can name. Those above spend atleast 1 year.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by breadloafconfessions View Post
    Enough of this child's play. Confession time.

    How many skip the 1st end part, eat all the middle and then leave the two ends for last? Those damn two ends. Mocking you. And there's nothing you can do about it. You could throw them away, but that's denial. In the end, they win.
    I throw them away.

  13. #13
    I tend to dip it in my coffee.. Its the best part of the bread.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

  14. #14
    Mechagnome Siika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In yer thread
    Posts
    571
    I just can't.
    That's why I ususally eat...
    Uhh...
    Sour...rusks? No idea what they are called in English...
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ssATPzjYMu...apankorppu.jpg

  15. #15
    Nope, we leave them in the packet to get dry and stale instead of the next good slice.

  16. #16
    High Overlord Gravebound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    151
    Nope, they get stale way too fast, can't stand it.

  17. #17
    The Patient Talio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    What's it to you?
    Posts
    317
    It depends... If I'm making say... A toastie, then yes, I do eat them, The "heels" as I have grown up knowing them are the best for making toasties.
    Thanks Batpanic for the amazing Sig!

  18. #18
    It's the best part.
    Opinions are immunities from being told you're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrosh
    I have purchased some Burger King for all the Horde.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

    Critical Healing Effect: When the paladin gets a crit on a heal, it will heal for more.
    The amount of damage a player can inflict upon enemies is determined by the amount of times, and placement of the letter X in the player's username. For example, a player with four instances of the letter X will be able to do substantially more damage that a player with only one X.

  19. #19
    The Lightbringer vian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Random
    Posts
    3,059
    I usualt fry it with alot of butter in a pan together with some garlic. Yumm
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

  20. #20
    Epic! Gracin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    BFE, USA
    Posts
    1,650
    I usually eat them when I'm out of hot dog buns. Basically, I want to buy eight hot dogs and eight hot dog buns to go with them. But no one sells eight hot dog buns. They only sell twelve hot dog buns. So I end up paying for four buns I don't need. So I am remove the superfluous buns. Yeah. And you want to know why? Because some big-shot over at the wiener company got together with some big-shot over at the bun company and decided to rip off the American public. Because they think the American public is a bunch of trusting nit-wits who will pay for everything they don't need rather than make a stink. Well they're not ripping of this nitwit anymore because I'm not paying for one more thing I don't need.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •