Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

149 63.14%
  • No

87 36.86%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    I usually eat them when I'm out of hot dog buns. Basically, I want to buy eight hot dogs and eight hot dog buns to go with them. But no one sells eight hot dog buns. They only sell twelve hot dog buns. So I end up paying for four buns I don't need. So I am remove the superfluous buns. Yeah. And you want to know why? Because some big-shot over at the wiener company got together with some big-shot over at the bun company and decided to rip off the American public. Because they think the American public is a bunch of trusting nit-wits who will pay for everything they don't need rather than make a stink. Well they're not ripping of this nitwit anymore because I'm not paying for one more thing I don't need.
    Father of the bridge ftw!

This is one of the best threads on the forum by far. We in the UK call them crusts. I like the leave them both in the packet taking the non crusty pieces out (keeps em fresh) until theres the two crusty ends left. They either get made into toast/dippyeggybread or if we have been slackers and theres some green fungus on there, we crumble it up for the birds who go to town on that bad boy. Although if for some reason there is only one piece left, i generally toast it up and leather it with peanut butter, it then gets one shotted..

I just googled it apparently it has terms such as heel, crust, knobby, topper, hupfermumber (I am making a wow character after this), bread foot, bread cap, hoof, peanut butter vehicle and bread ends

So following this!

Perc

Yea I do, sometimes I skip them, but if they are there why not.
    WoW having more subs than SWTOR is the same thing as Justin Bieber having more youtube plays than Tupac. Just because its more popular doesn't mean its good.
    Warcraft Lore has gone from one of the most vast and interesting stories in all of gaming to a bad Thrall Fanfic by Chris Metzen.
    SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2MpjV9 7 free days and other free stuff.

No, I store them in my cabinet. I've got quite a few now, soon I shall reach the moon... soon enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys
    Go raid for some sense of humour.
    We all know what to do, but no one does it.

I used to but now I don´t, because the ends are slightly less good than the rest, and the bread / loaf will have gotten old before I could eat all of it anyway : /

Yup, sometimes all I want is a small sandwich and just using one of the ends is perfect. Never had fresh bread from a bakery either, but then, there's never been a real bakery near where I've lived

I love the end of the bread. Smear extra chocolate spread on it and chomp down. Omnomnom!

Best part of the bread. i grill/toast it and eat it with marmalade.
    I feel something so right doing the wrong thing,I feel something so wrong doing the right thing,I could lie, coudn't I, could lie,Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.

Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep dreaming about the things that we could be

yeah man i like the ends for toast
    thought you meant the crusts at first but yeah i know what u mean
    best parts for toast imo coz they are usually the 2 fatter pieces

Save'em for last. One of my favorite parts. Toasts/grills just like the rest of the loaf.

In fact, I just finished a grilled cheese made with the loaf heels.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    I eat every single part of it, for three reasons.

1: I am a baker myself
    2: The taste is in the crust. Also you can determine very VERY easily if a bread is made in a factory or made by a bakery for this particular reason.
    3: It's the healthiest part.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Stood in the Fire
    I eat all my bread, but my local grocery store has a bakery with talented bakers that make deliciously delicious bread. But, you probly mean that nasty, 60cent crap in the plastic bag...I don't, but in all fairness I don't eat any of it.

Elysia's epic sig skillz

Yes, I like the crunchy feeling

Wonderbread, or any other variety of demonspawn pretend-bread, absolutely not. Freshly baked, or properly packaged Italian, Pumpernickel, and the like, absolutely, it's the best part of the bread as it tends to maintain a delicious crispyness.