Engi.. still buggy.. unbelievable..

Hiho,

many Engis have spent thousands of gold so far only to get the random procc recipes like Synapsesprings.. for me as a mage the most important recipe..

I also spent lots of time and money to get the recipe but i didnt got it so far.. an now i read that at skill 525 it is not possible to get new recipes when u produce some engi stuff..

Blizz are you serious? They fix tons of bugs.. some not very important things.. but they are not able to fix some important profession mechanics like this..

Well.. i hope they will fix this very soon..

so far.. greetz

Wait what? random proc recipes? I thought you just automatically learned these new recipes at you leveled up engineering. I got all mine leveling up engineering.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

No, this is not automatically that you lear ALL of them.. i have skill 525.. since a few days now.. i dont have the, for me, very important Synapsespring recipe..

Since i'm 525 i build very expensive things and also some low things.. i didnt get an procc since 525.. and many others have the same problems too..

10+ Year Old Account
    Even I completed my engineering,what about you??

So than tell me how.. i cant complete it..

Deleted
    Well now that i know this, i am very annoyed... Since i havent gotten the gloves enchant for my class... Only the tank enchant and the Synapses one... Annoying indeed...

Well make some other things then, i still miss managulp and healing chant. Make lots and lots of something cheap, it'll proc eventually

Guess like in Alchemy it is all about luck. So far I got Grounded Plasma Shield, Invisibility Field, Quickflip Deflection Plates, Synapse Springs, Spinal Healing Injector and Tazik Shocker and I am at level 515.
    musicakalife.tumblr.com (<- my blog for metal and rock music)

Quote Originally Posted by Grinco View Post
    Guess like in Alchemy it is all about luck. So far I got Grounded Plasma Shield, Invisibility Field, Quickflip Deflection Plates, Synapse Springs, Spinal Healing Injector and Tazik Shocker and I am at level 515.
    I want my invisibility field aswell
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Grinco before 525 i also got proccs.. but now at 525 i dont get any procc.. i dont think that is this is unlucky.. many write that they dont get any proccs since they are 525.. very frustrating..

I'm at 525 and I'm still missing a few things; when I went to get some cogwheels for my new epic engi goggles I noticed that one of them was to be traded for something I couldn't craft yet (volatile energy converter or something like that?)... I suppose I'll just craft a whole bunch of those +150 fishing lures and see if I get lucky with discoveries, I'm gonna need a bunch of those anyway.
    If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman?

Shatner... sense... tingling!

I've gotten a fair amount of the random recipes so far, like the invisibility, int buff, ranged attack, potion injectors. I probably missed a few there.
    Wasn't there going to be a haste boost though? I guess I'll get that one eventually.

What about the Volatile Energy Converter? Any mage needs the +208 crit cogwheel, hit/haste combo is ridiculous.

And we still can't get the +crit cogwheel because the Volatile Energy Converter, which is required to buy this cogwheel, can't be made without a schematic, which is unobtainable now.