10+ Year Old Account

Question Worgen Druid, trying to change colour of cat/bear.

I dunno if it's a glitch, or your not ever to change the colour of your Cat/Bear, like you can do on Tauren Druids.

Anyone know if it's a glitch?

I went to the barbar, changed my Worgens Skin from brown to gray, then changed to cat form to look, and my cat was still brown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you try changing hair color or just fur color?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, thinking just skin, cause on the Tauren you just change skin... so I assumed the same for Worgen.
    I worry about changing anything else, cause you don't see at the same time what your human will look like.

No, I haven't tried Hair colour, assuming it was to change the human hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it could still be tied to hair color, for whatever reason. If so it might be worth reporting in case it's an oversight.

Nightelf bear and cat form colors are linked with your hair color. I guess it's the same for worgen. Try it.

Deleted
    Yeah, it is linked to the human form's hair color, there are pic floating around that shows the correspondance between hair and feral form colors.

It is actually nice because it allows you to customize the color of your feral and worgen forms independently.

The downside is that the barber shop isn't really well polished for worgen at the moment and provides no way to see your human form's hair color but allows you to change it.

I suggest going to worgen character creation and write down the cycling order of hair colors so you know how many times to click prev or next in the barber shop to get the hair color you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I never thought because of the NE hair, ok .. I'll give it a shot.
    Unfortunatly it costs a fair amount of gold. Hope I get it in one shot..

Thanks guys