Thread: CC as UH DK

Deleted

CC as UH DK

i play wow for year and half now started from wotlk rolled dk at 55 (ofc was the class that maded me get the game xD)
    ofc in wotlk there was no need for cc but now i see miself needing 2 cc in dungeons and stuff so is any1 out there who coud help me with CC as UH dk kus i know the class prety well and still i see no eficient way 2 cc as UH

Thread is closed now. Hate me for it, but I don't see an adequate discussion sprouting from this thread. Fact is DK got defense, unlimited ressources, self healing capabilities, damage, slows, taunt, movement speed enhances, silence, interrupt and attack speed slow. If you need to keep an enemy or two from killing your tank or group all you can do is either burn them down or kite them. If you add any "real" CC to the DK class, they would have to lose one of their other abilities and I don't think people are willing to trade what they got for this. -Nye
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2010-12-15 at 07:48 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, fix your grammer

Other than that..unholy death knights are designed to only have short CC. 7s silence and 3-4s stun is all we have. With more, we would dominate in pvp. Imagen a class that would be invisible and have a whole arsenal of crowd control as well as high damage. That would just be silly.

We don't CC, instead we grab agro and Kite with Chains of Ice.

That's a double CC :S You and your target...

Doesn't sound that good...

We don't have any long term CC like sheep or traps.

It sucks. I'd love to see a minor/major glyph that changed Chains into a proper 1min CC w/ a 1min CD.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman View Post

Other than that..unholy death knights are designed to only have short CC. 7s silence and 3-4s stun is all we have. With more, we would dominate in pvp. Imagen a class that would be invisible and have a whole arsenal of crowd control as well as high damage. That would just be silly.
    Heh,how's that for irony

OT:Uh dks aren't really there for the CC.They're not meant to be either.

Quote Originally Posted by elderamy View Post
    That's a double CC :S You and your target...

Doesn't sound that good...
    then learn to double kite >

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman View Post

lol i nearly died laughing at your epic response
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Have to agree, even tho I don´t think grammar is a big deal, replying to someone about it and then making loads of mistakes oneself is pretty .. Fail.
    Seriously? Fine; I will just point it out to you.

IMAGEn a class that would be invisible and have a whole arsenal of crowd control as well as high damage. That would just be silly.

Do you see it now?

EDIT: Unless you you were referring to his one mistake with "grammer" instead of "grammar." In that case; Oops.
    Last edited by sluddyazin; 2010-12-15 at 07:10 PM.

The biggest mistake would be to keep up this way of posting. Stay on topic, constructive and contribute to the topic. If you start trolling, I'll start banning.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    grammar* failed
    lol, obviously im not english myself.
    though i fail to see whats wrong with 'invisible'

to avoid a ban..CC + DK = OP

15+ Year Old Account
    i think it was suposed to be invincible instead of invisible