Deleted

Question Survival + Mastery + Serpent pet 5% magic dmg.

Hey fellas!

Had an idea to test this out, and i did yesterday.

with the mastery increasing the elemental dmg you do this should work imo but.. it didnt.. (
    I saw no boost at all with my cobrashots/explosiveshots gaining little to nothing..

Anybody else have any thoughts about this/or have tried it maybe?

/win

not sure but im sure it has something to do with the grey area around hunter damage, as in we are not really magic damage but we use spells and are not exactly doing physical damage with most of our shots. This seems to eliminate alot of buffs and debuffs for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    like meaning.. it's elemental damage.. but not from a magical source? =\
    Last edited by frejborg; 2010-12-15 at 06:27 PM. Reason: to give kudos for the OPs avatar. lol

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, it takes so much mastery to bump up the dmg on our shots to the point where its not even worth it. Crit/haste>mastery right now.

Other classes (DK, rogue) have access to talents that apply a "+8% magic damage taken" debuff to the target. It does not stack with the one from the pet.

Are you running with other players who are rendering your pet's debuff redundant?
    Last edited by Koumaru; 2010-12-15 at 07:41 PM.
    Dual Wielding: Equipping one weapon in each hand. Utilized by enhancement shamans, warriors, rogues, DK's, hunters.
    Duel Wielding: Equipping a rabid feral gnome in each hand and watching them inevitably tear each other into little gnome bits. Utilized by bored tauren warriors and also frequently by forum posters who can't spell "Dual Wielding."