Cat Meta choice!

So I assume [Relentless Earthsiege Diamond] is still the strongest metagem ingame, but the requirements to activate it is just horrible, I mean more blue than red sockets?

Are you using the [Relentless Earthsiege Diamond] and geming a lot og agi/hit or w/e, or are you using another meta, if that's the case, which one?

Quote Originally Posted by kATTEKONGEN View Post
    So I assume [Relentless Earthsiege Diamond] is still the strongest metagem ingame, but the requirements to activate it is just horrible, I mean more blue than red sockets?

Are you using the [Relentless Earthsiege Diamond] and geming a lot og agi/hit or w/e, or are you using another meta, if that's the case, which one?
    Its going to be hot-fixed the "more blue than red will be reverted.

15+ Year Old Account
    No they specifically said that they cannot hotfix something like that and it will be changed in one of the first patches. But it WILL change at least.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by sapiorion View Post
    Its going to be hot-fixed the "more blue than red will be reverted.
    That's mostly correct, what the blue poster said was they didn't like the change and will revert it just it requires a patch to revert. Basically everyone is stuck with a crappy meta until the first patch is released.

edit: beaten to it

/doh yeh I read the blue :/ I ment Can't be hot fixed but will be reverted. sorry if any confusion was got.... .....

Oh dear god.. That's so important

Did anyone actually calculate what gives most DPS, to gem full agi and run with a crappy meta or gem shit lots of agi/hit and play with relentless?