Thread: Bleed nerf?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Violencia View Post
    I posted about this before. Bleeds for Druids were broken, and apparently it took a new Arena season for Blizzard to finally get around to fixing it. The screwed up thing is that it took so long for Blizzard to even admit that there was a problem. How many other Druid abilities are hiding broken mechanics like this?

Also rofl at the "we needed to prepare" posts. Are you kidding? You knew your bleeds were doing way WAY too much damage. Why pretend that you were clueless about it? Let me guess, you really thought YOU were that good. Paladins suffer from this same mentality. Look at their recent nerfs. Numbers don't lie, even if players lie to themselves.

ps, I won't bother to reply to your pointless rebuttals. There is no rebuttal for being fixed. Commence butthurt druid responses.
    Nah you were crying about rip in the past. No where did you mention rake so congrats, you missed the boat. Go flame in the pvp forum, this is the druid class forum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ASadPanda View Post
    Bleeds were ridiculous in PvP. You can't even deny it.
    Idd. ferals Counterd everything.

I don't see how it is a 'nerf' when it wasn't intended?

You was fixed, the rake ability was bugged and got hotfixed. Ferals were also very OP in arena so you got what was coming. Deal with it.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    While fix affects only Rake damage and it went roughly from 30% to 20% of our total damage it's definitely no more than 10% DPS decrease. And my last raiding evening proved it to me. Dps goes from ~24k to ~22k at Halfus(10man), 12k to 10,5k at Conclave(10man) and was 16k at Argaloth(first kill was in blues/greens so no point to compare damage). I think it's pretty FAIR comparing to what other classes do. The only 2 OP classes in terms of PVE left are enhance shammys and survival hunters. They are always higher than other in equal gear regardless of skill.
    I'm from Russia Sorry if my English is bad

That's me : http://vkontakte.ru/id337481

Just another case of pvp causing a nerf. People cryed cause a cat could finally compair to other classes, sad how pvp ruins the real game.

Great, them bleeds were crazy yo! Been ganking in Tol Barad with some mates lately, creating havoc and just generally try to piss folks off. Feral druids got me good though (I'm hunter), they just stunned me, brought me to about 70k hp, had max bleeds on, and just ran to another target. That's right, I bled out 70k hp. And it happened like 5 times.

They were critting 10-11k, that's just way to much for bleeds. and ya'll know it. Especially considered we're in blues (and yes no resilience but still).

Deleted
    Bleed was op, get over it. Now i shall wait for Ice lance nerf ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Violencia View Post
    Also rofl at the "we needed to prepare" posts. Are you kidding? You knew your bleeds were doing way WAY too much damage. Why pretend that you were clueless about it? Let me guess, you really thought YOU were that good. Paladins suffer from this same mentality. Look at their recent nerfs. Numbers don't lie, even if players lie to themselves.
    honestly i though this was goingtobe the new playstyle for ferals whit low melee and sick dots

but i do agree in pvp it is was OP as bleed effect stay on the targer and they can do nothing agiasnt it :P

however i do hope our pvE damage stays on par whit other dpsers, as that is what i do mainly
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Hmmm so they fixed rake at last. Yesterday i noticed my max rake crits going down from ~23k to ~18k.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleeds were very powerful in PvP, but in PvE now we may suck. Before nerf (call it fix if you like) we were at same dps level with others, but now we will suffer.
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont complain since kittens Rip was to OPed to begin with... I remember their ticks ticking 20k in icc...

Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    I dont complain since kittens Rip was to OPed to begin with... I remember their ticks ticking 20k in icc...
    Afaik only rake doubledipped from mastery, i did not notice a damage decrease on rip.

Quote Originally Posted by valiorik View Post
    Bleeds were very powerful in PvP, but in PvE now we may suck. Before nerf (call it fix if you like) we were at same dps level with others, but now we will suffer.
    "Rake will no longer receive twice the benefit from the Feral druid Mastery Razor Claws."

sounds a lot like a fix to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by larcom View Post
    "Rake will no longer receive twice the benefit from the Feral druid Mastery Razor Claws."

sounds a lot like a fix to me.
    Or they reduced the bonus of Mastery Razor Claws for rake by 50% and, to prevent some QQ, stated it was a bug.
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Just another case of pvp causing a nerf. People cryed cause a cat could finally compair to other classes, sad how pvp ruins the real game.
    Yes hitting 3 buttons and running away in bear form takes a lot of skill doesn't it?

I don't mind cats having high dps but having most of it come from their bleeds is absurd.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    About time they nerfed it.

Was questing in Tol Barad when a Feral jumped me. He got all his bleeds on me, I popped Recklesness + Death Wish + STR Trinket and proceeded to kill him in pretty much 3 seconds. I lost close to no HP from his initial jump on me, but his bleeds would have killed me after he was dead had I not had Enraged Regeneration ready. The ticks were just ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    If your mastery was 100% bonus damage to bleeds, this was a 33% nerf to rake and only rake. If your DPS was 16k and dropped to 12k, then rake was 75% of your DPS.

In any case, I'm glad that people feel better about Druids after having this minor, minor nerf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    About time they nerfed it.

Was questing in Tol Barad when a Feral jumped me. He got all his bleeds on me, I popped Recklesness + Death Wish + STR Trinket and proceeded to kill him in pretty much 3 seconds. I lost close to no HP from his initial jump on me, but his bleeds would have killed me after he was dead had I not had Enraged Regeneration ready. The ticks were just ridiculous.
    So you killed a feral druid in 3 seconds yet HE was the one who was overpowered, not you? WTF...
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    So you killed a feral druid in 3 seconds yet HE was the one who was overpowered, not you? WTF...
    I was wondering about that aswell...