Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    I figured it out! OP just got a B+ on his Philosophy 101 final paper and ran to these forums to show off his l33t h4x0r philosophizing sk1llz to us.
    You win the prize. I assumed it was a high school course and not a college 101 but its really the same horse with new shoes.

I lol'ed every time I saw this guy spell compare wrong in this thread. Great laughs were had.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    I figured it out! OP just got a B+ on his Philosophy 101 final paper and ran to these forums to show off his l33t h4x0r philosophizing sk1llz to us.
    B+ ? Hardly ...

In his own OP he contradicted himself. I further explained in my post why he isn't rational (as did alot of the posters). He is propably a bleeding heart that read a philosophy encyclopedia, understood the 1/10 of it and used fancy words that he also misspelled. There are trolls that bait the sensitive emotionally with illogical sentences(on purpose) but there are also dumb people as well and WoW is full of them.

notice OP isnt replying anymore... this is because the troll was hungry when he started, he has now had his fill of nerdrage, and he has moved on. I suggest that everyone still trying to argue with him do the same, as all arguments against him have been made already