So which HCs you found more hard/Easy

Not asking any buff/nerf or whatever, I'm just curious.

The harder I found was Stonecore then maybe followed by BRC or Hall of O... not totally sure, kinda depends a lot on groups.
    The easiest one was LC of Tolvir, ToTides and maybe SFK.

Plus, some mates were telling me they found Stonecore to be the easiest one...
    So I was wondering... What about you guys?

Ordered from easiest to hardest:

ToTides --> Lost City --> Stonecore --> Grim Batol --> SFK.

Those are the ones I did so basically I can offer opinions about those 5.

nobody else wants to share?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elderamy View Post
    nobody else wants to share?
    Gladly good sir!

I find that it's a tie between ToT and VP for easiest Heroic and SFK is pretty easy except for one boss. (Can't remember his name, third from last, skippable I believe (although my guild refused to skip him on our first run and wiped 6 times before we killed him)

Easiest to hardest from the ones I've tried so far. Pinnacle>Lost City>GB>Black Rock Caverns>SFK>DM

I'll go with VP and ToT for the easiest one, had more trouble doing Stonecore/SFK with pug, but did alright with guild mates

Deleted
    I'll go with blackrock caverns..some people just count stacks..

i've done all heroics imo they go like this:

1. Lost city of tolvir - Easy bosses and easy trash.

2. Vortex pinnacle - Only hard boss is the second one

3. Throne of tides - Same here, easy bosses and easy trash. Aslong as people pay attention to shit on the floor the damage really isnt that high during boss fights.

4. SFK - It can be pretty rough on the healer if he doesnt know what to do but nothing impossible. Easy trash.

5. Stonecore - The only hard boss in that place is the second boss, i find it extremely annoying to be out of los 24/7 but once you and a tank have good positions its an easy fight, just as easy as the other fights in the instance.

6. Halls of originations - This place was really hard with quest greens and some random blues imo, atleast for a healer. Rahj channeling a long aoe that does heavy aoe damage, seetesh being really hard on mana and in the beginning when the dps wasnt geared it was really hard on the healer, especially as a priest.

7. Blackrock caverns - The only reason i put this boss so far down is due to the third boss, that was one hell of a fight, when the tank didnt know the fight by heart it was a god damn nightmare for a healer, so much damage on everyone. Rest of the bosses are really easy though.

8. Deadmines - Trash fucks you up pretty badly, admiral was very hard with a poorly geared tank and undergeared healer.

9. Grim batol - I like this instance, if the group mess up you take loads of damage and the healer burns through his mana pool like the sun through hot butter, if your group plays like pros there's hardly any damage.

I have not really done much pugging so far, but in my normal guild grp:

Hardest
    Shadow Fang Keep (Still not killed a boss in there, Commander something (maybe due to terrible setup (no cc))
    Blackrock Caverns (that dog is a pain in the bum without any CC avaliable)
    The others not mentioned on par with each other placed here.
    Lost city of Tol'vir (cleared easily on first hc run)
    Vortex Pinacle (Cleared easily on first hc run)
    Easiest

I was expecting GB to be one of the hardest, but after getting it on my first Random daily hc with a pug healer and dps with only just getting 329 ilvl. We cleared it with only wiping 1 or 2 times per boss. (we didnt know tactics before we started either)

Thats my list
    Last edited by Sinate; 2010-12-16 at 12:50 PM.

Deleted
    After doing them all a few times I would say Tol'Vir and Halls of Originationare the easiest by far, with Throne of the Tides coming in close.

The hardest heroics can change so much depending on the group, Stonecore and Grim Batol can be such a pain to do sometimes, and not to bad others.

Edit: Vortex Pinnacle is also very easy.

15+ Year Old Account
    i think deadmines and sfk are fairly easy, just long. vortex pinnacle's trash is a bit more awkward but the bosses are slightly easier imo. on the harder side, Grim Batol has struck me as fairly hard going, frequent pulls of 5 or 6 and bosses where you can't simply stand and nuke so your average DPS gets utterly confused and their damage output halves.

Deleted
    stonecore only still didnt do first boss ;< but then again i havent had it in my random queue anymore since 1st week of cata,
    mear gear upgraded a lot so maybe its not so bad anymore!

Everything else i find rather easy

The easiest ? I'm playing always as shaman resto so i will say easiest for me is SFK and ToT, yes in SFK the first boss can be a problem if group wont agree on interrupts but seriously you cant WIPE him faster everyone will get out from instance than he will kill anybody, in ToT the only hard boss is third one, especialy when he cast earth spikes under tank and it takes him a while to move, and when squid gets on my head as a healer i just beg my team to stun me all the time so i wont waste mana.

Hardest ? Stone core and Grim Batol, but maybe its because each time i gone there with guilds or with pug we wipe at first boss and we give up, i think its more of a tactic problem than anything else, and lost city of tol vir..... gasjhakhejwakjabjkabfkjaqf i hate first boss!!,
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

Stealbender can be problematic if your tank can't stack the molten armour slowly, and Corla can wipe you too (think i'ts one of the hardest hcs as first three bosses do not forgive mistakes and last one takes some kitting which make the fight quite long)
    SFK third boss is quite hard imho (rest is rather easy).
    Portal guy from HoO can be a bit problematic if it takes you too long (rest is really easy)
    grim batol is not easy if your group is careful and knows what to do on each boss (eg, kill adds away, half-circle on shield phase, kill adds asap)
    ToT is not that hard if you can cc the chain lightning adds on first boss, and pull goblins carefully
    Ozruk in Stonecore can wipe your group if your tank is not on top of his game (also hunters do take some dmg)
    VP is really easy with 2 of 3 fights being essentially tank and spank

havn't been to DM and Lost City yet so not sure about those

Alright from what I've seen (easiest to hardest):

Lost City: easy with enough CC
    TotT: ^
    SFK: If you skip the 3rd boss and have interrupts for the first boss its rather easy
    Deadmines: Ripsnarl is annoying but with a good heal rather easy dungeon
    VP: Annoying as a caster considering each boss makes you move a good deal but none the less nothing too hard
    BRC: Without atleast 2 Beast CC Beauty is a drag for the tank and healer...rest isnt too bad
    HoO: With enough DPS none of the bosses are really that challenging, save for the first boss with his cast time switches
    Stonecore: Easy enough, healer has to be on their toes at times
    Grim Batol: Only the last boss has given me real issues, 2 mobs with 124k is a bitch..then again we had no slows

Reason I put GB down there is due to the fact that almost every boss has a 1 shot (or close to it) mechanic, from the 1st boss' charge, 2nd boss is meh, 3rd boss with the fire spawns that do a massive 1 shot AoE if not killed (not to mention an annoying fire breath), and the last boss, as stated above, needs slows and burst DPS otherwise those adds are gonna fuck you over.

Can't really rank them one by one but from a healer (resto Shaman) perspective I'd say:

Easy
    Vortex Pinnacle
    Lost City of Tolvir
    Throne of the Tides

Medium
    Shadowfang Keep
    Deadmines
    Blackrock Caverns
    Halls of Origination

Hard
    Stonecore
    Grim Batol

Of course, it all depends on your group and how they perform. In a guild group Grim Batol is a whole lot easier than in a PuG, same goes for SFK and Deadmines which I would probably place in the "Easy" category if in a guild group.

10+ Year Old Account
    From my perspective (Also a Resto Shaman) I would rank it in terms of easiest to difficult:

Lost City of Tol'Vir > Throne of Tides > Vortex Pinnacle > Halls of Origination > Stonecore > Shadowfang Keep > Deadmines > Grim Batol
    (Haven't done a full BRC Heroic yet)

This is just how I feel about the overall dungeons, some bosses in some easier dungeons (Curse you Altairus and Rahj) can be pretty mean while some bosses in the harder dungeons are easy (2nd and 4th bosses in SFK). Overall I think there is a good mix in most of the dungeons, you can't sleep through most of the trash and certain bosses can really give you problems. It's a good design imo!

And all of this is really nullified when I take a guild group with me, a competent tank and DPS really helps me out when I'm healing. Of course it's also easier to yell at them for standing in the bad stuff
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”