Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Had a good little pattern going, 9 Commons then every 10th one was a rare, got:

11 Jars - No pattern

Ring, Pendant, Mount...

Now Im at 49 solves and nothing, rapidly loosing the will to live, desperately want the staff. Husbands got his archeology up and now geting Tol'vir ones...if he gets the staff on his first try Warcraft Divorce will be on the cards ;-p

<--48 jars

I dont count though, I dont have the profession so I cant get it

Not at all for me. I'm at 76 total tolvir artifacts solved and only ring/scarab pendant to show for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ring/Scarab/Sword here.... I cant for the life of me get the trinket from Nightelf though Its my only Nightelf Rare left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goldschakal View Post
    im quite lucky, got ring, pendant, pet & the sword & just solved 20x times.
    ......die......!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm at about 50 solves so far, got ring, pet and scarab storm.
    My bro got ring, pet, scarab storm and the sword in under 40. Fuck him.

Got Ring/scarab storms on 50solves now, My friend got the freaking mount on his 2nd solve

no recipe, but got the ring, the pendant the sword and the mount (in that order) after 60 tol'vir solves. don't know how many solves i've had when those rares popped up.
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Ring, pendant, 27 commons. 3 jars, but I deleted two and didn't check for contents

Deleted
    Nothing yet, including 4 or 5 empty jars, but nvm. It'll be nice if/when it happens .

Either that or I'll give it up as a bad idea.

I've gotten the Scarab, the Ring of the Boy Emperor, and one canopic jar that contained the Vial of the Sands. I've been working on it while farming Nelf trinket. I forgot how many tolvir solves I have but I am at like 98 nelf.

I started doing Tol'vir the other day, already maxed out Archeology trying to solve everything to get the Nelf Doll. I have gotten all the rares and epics in the Nelf Section. but not that damn doll. > But more to the point- I got the sword project after a few solves in Uldum so that will be my first Tol'vir project. I'm trying to get the ring, the trinket doll and both staffs.

Deleted
    I've solved 24 tol'vir artefacts and gotten the scarabs, the mount and the ring (all with no sign of the Nelf trinket).

Deleted
    I got the ring after i made the second solve, prety lucky :b . But now i aint finding any more rares... done like 20 some solves now