Thread: Pets > stealth

15+ Year Old Account

Pets > stealth

Anyone else feeling the pets stealth detection? x))) I thought Blizzard fixed this before Cata was released? Pets are still following you in vanish, especially felguard. I have had felguards charge me as I'm approaching warlocks like 5 times since I dinged 85. Sup?

---------- Post added 2010-12-15 at 09:04 PM ----------

Also - felguards are still doing over 50% of the warlocks DPS in PvP.

yes... pets still keep aggro on you & detect you

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1402 View Post
    yes... pets still keep aggro on you & detect you
    How to you feel about that? It's pretty lame I think. Vanish is supposed to wipe your aggro. It's not just vanish though, a pet will follow you around for like 10 seconds if you stealth while its following you, succubus will seduce you out of stealth even if you stealth before he casts. About the felguard damage - It's pretty insane that a monster(not a player) does that much damage as the felguard does. It's doing about 60% of the warlocks damage in duels at the moment, and you cant dodge it with vanish, and it busts your stealth before you get the chance to open. (Agressive pet with charge on auto and constatly moving around so your pet gets view.) Didn't blizzard say something about the felguard damage being balanced at 85......? Well it's not balanced, It's still incredibly powerful.

Yeah noticed it lately on my priest, that after CloS > Vanish my shadowy apparations still follows the rogue... Its a walk speed but still give out direction.

Mirror images have randomly attacked me in stealth when a mage was in combat with someone else and I was watching. I was about 30 yards away also.

Quote Originally Posted by Omgwtfbbq View Post
    Yeah noticed it lately on my priest, that after CloS > Vanish my shadowy apparations still follows the rogue... Its a walk speed but still give out direction.
    I too have noticed this, having to run away from your apparitions after I've vanished is no fun, if they were to ever catch up and hit I'd lose my stealth.

I agree I hate it but I still think its stealth in general Iv been like 15-20 yards away and people still see me random and pull me from stealth I was dueling a guildie and all of a sudden I am getting charged and Im like wtf and he says that I just randomly showed up.
    I do love the issue with pets sometimes cause ill lure them away and kill them or get them killed so the player is like where there hell is my pet ooh its dead.
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

Deleted
    Also the pally's guardian. Even if you are 100 yards away. it just follows you >_>