Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Either a troll or just someone who doesn't grasp the obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. It would be better to have current dungeons divided by half. Let's have not 9, but 18 dungeons, but shorter, so people would generally had to pass them at same difficulty, but less time requiring.
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOWoW View Post
    /facepalm. So you want the 15 mins HCs and the free epics back?
    Don't worry we don't have to vote him off the island... Blizzard already did I understand that you just want to raid and see the dungeon grind as a formality. If this is the case then I would. 1) Just make sure you do 1 random heroic a day. 2) Put on a tabard and chain run/blow through regular if you don't need the 246 gear but only epics from reps.

5 minutes per boss isn't that big of a deal.. really. I think Blizzard did a great job on these dungeons and would actually like them tuned up some as I want more of a challenge in them.

I'm sorry, but if you like the Wrath model of dungeons better you're an idiot. Go play a different game with you're eyes closed. WoW is no longer the one handed game it was. Deal with it.

You can't have a hard heroic take 15 minutes. And it's people that say such things that inspired WOTLK. News flash, welcome to Cataclysm, the door is on your left if your not having fun or can't handle an actual game instead of paying $15 a month for a pinata. A poor, beaten, sick pinata.

I want WotLK mode = AoE the whole dungeon and collect justice points?

Oh yeah, very exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Guys... right now you are comparing:

Cata BEGINNING heroics with WotLK LATE (3.3.5) heroics...

Cata dungeons are still a little hard because everyone is in blue questing/rep/dungeon gear. In WotLK everyone was walking in full ICC25/RS25 (HC) gear... so yes its obvious that the heroics get a little more faceroll? And most of the people knew all the tacs 100% allready.

WotLK heroics at the start were just as hard as Cata, people just seem to forget it. Remember HoL? HoS? Oculus? OK? UP? dungeons like that.
    WotLK heroics in questgear was like doing Cata normal modes. WOtLK dungeons where never hard, only thing that was 'hard' was pugging Occulus.