Thread: Sigh

Sigh

Anyone else feels like its world of wizard craft.

supposedly lvl 85 balances everything lololol...

i wonder how foolish the people spouting that feel now. being right is always anticlimactic. meh.

I did arena yesterday prot pally/rogue guildie as my team mate

the only team we lost to was priest/frost mage and I routinely and top 5 in dmg done in BGs and only die 2-4 times getting 15+ killing blows and almost 200 honor a bg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pvp is dead. No city pvp cause guards are much more plentiful and OP, plus the flying guards who im pretty sure spawn out of nowhere next to yo ujust to be a duck on christmas eve dinner. Also locks and warriors just got 5907689x better then before, and they were already powerful. 2 new BGs, they suck. WSG and arathi reskinned. Tol Barad? WTF?? massive joke played on us by Bliz, its impossible to have a good time there, there is just always too much of one team and not enough of the other at all times. Plus its just not as fun as WG, and no flying mounts there either! RAWR! I hate pvp now, takes forever to kil lsomeone and my Sub spec does nothing now. Screw pvp, I miss Wrath....
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    Pvp is dead. No city pvp cause guards are much more plentiful and OP, plus the flying guards who im pretty sure spawn out of nowhere next to yo ujust to be a duck on christmas eve dinner. Also locks and warriors just got 5907689x better then before, and they were already powerful. 2 new BGs, they suck. WSG and arathi reskinned. Tol Barad? WTF?? massive joke played on us by Bliz, its impossible to have a good time there, there is just always too much of one team and not enough of the other at all times. Plus its just not as fun as WG, and no flying mounts there either! RAWR! I hate pvp now, takes forever to kil lsomeone and my Sub spec does nothing now. Screw pvp, I miss Wrath....
    flying mounts in Bgs would be stupid, and not being able to lol 3 shot someone does not make pvp boring just means you have to actually know how to play your class, like I said Arena's yesterday myself as a prot pally and guilde as a sub rogue only lost 1 time to priest/frost mage combo

In my opinion we've gone from PVE being balanced around PVP to PVP being balanced around PVE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sars6588 View Post
    flying mounts in Bgs would be stupid, and not being able to lol 3 shot someone does not make pvp boring just means you have to actually know how to play your class, like I said Arena's yesterday myself as a prot pally and guilde as a sub rogue only lost 1 time to priest/frost mage combo
    Not flying in BG's! In Tol Barad! And no, having to slice up an enemy for 1 minute while theres like 5 other people fighting around you makes finishing someone quite difficult, not fun or skillfull.

Also, you play a pally, obviously you hardly ever lose.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Deleted
    Wizard cleave! The horror!
    If wizards are so op then why is TSG, RLS, RMP + any feral comp doing pretty good?
    Also, please its been like 2 days since the first season came out, get some resilience before you start going to the forums to whine about it.