Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post
    Rich keep getting richer and poor keep getting poorer
    No, the rich get richer but the poor just stay the same.

Deleted
    The rich get richer?

I think you'll find the dedicated get rewarded.
    People don't need free gear that they havent worked for, and if you have the nerve to say 5 arena game wins is work, then just be quiet. The idea for strong PvP gear is that you have to work towards it, it's a goal; it's not easy but if you work and increase yourself as a PvPer you can have better gear.

So many people talking a bout, 'Oh i dont have the time to do X and Y, why should i be limited?' - Look, if you don't have the time to invest into PvPing and becoming skilled, You dont DESERVE the best gear.

In life if you don't practice you won't be rewarded. No-one who doesn't practice football alot will become a professional footballer, Nor who studys medicine to become a doctor.

If you don't have the time - then you don't deserve the best rewards.

With gear requiring no rating, there isn't even much point in playing arena.. I mean, sure you'll get up a week or two faster but is that really a big deal? One small upgrade of a staff at 2.2k (Which is quite hard to reach) isn't really worth it.

If you're geared in a previous tier gear, you still have a chance to beat oponents in higher tier, and besides at the beginning of the arena rating you wouldn't come up regulary against geared people, you would come up against people who are more at your skill level and gear level to help you to advance

And for the people who say 'Oh pvpers should be happy it levels the playing field' - No, it doesn't. Seeing as there will ALWAYS be fotm and overpowered classes, Having equal gear doesn't even things out, infact it just makes arena even harder for those who dont have 'the best class'

Gg Blizz - World of Casualcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonics View Post
    Okay, Feral Druid bleeds are a bit insane, but Death Knights?

As a Warrior I've taken down every DK 1v1, and this is honestly the first time someone said they were OP in Cata.
    a frost DW DK crit me 25k with obliterate 2x in a row in battle for gilneas yesterday, Thats why there kinda OP :P ferals are abit OP i agree and i play one.

noone should care. mmr are so inflated, every 1800 wotlk player will end up at 2200.
    look at the current 3k mmrs around and look at the 2700 achievement - its the same as the old 2200 in wotlk.

Quote Originally Posted by nyoh View Post
    You miss understood, why should people put NO effort into pvpand be awarded with pvp gear - thats been taken out of Cata for PvE so why should they put it in for PvP i really dont get it :S and about me hiding behind "gear" / "skill" i keep all my seasons gear and swap around in duels if the person wants a fair fight so please dont just generalise me.[COLOR="red"]
    The reason is actually quite obvious. You can't really enjoy pvp without pvp gear, and pvp is about playing the pvp game not obtaining gear to progress the way pve is setup. You shouldn't have to 'work so hard' to obtain gear just to be competitive with other players in pvp because pvp should be about how you play not what you have to play with. Just because you've pvp'd for 6 months and I haven't doesn't mean you should have a distinct gear advantage over me because that makes it so no one new would enjoy pvping. It's quite simple logic really and to expect more out of it just because you've played longer is purely selfish.