Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

So what are you sick of already?

Me? ive gotten lost city of the tolv'ir like 9 times out of every ten in the random dungeon finder. if not then its stonecore or rarely grim batol. ive found the entrance but have never gotten throne of tides once. hopefully blizzard will make the random more, well, random in future but what are you sick of seeing? most common complaint i see is tanks getting nothing but stonecore on permanent repeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 people rolling NEED for orbs.... need one more to craft the leatherworking Rogue/Feral chest.

this was also discussed during WotLK... random is random, youre just getting unlucky so to say. But theres another side to it. If people dislike that instance (havent found said instance to dislike yet, but your server might be different), they might leave when they enter, leaving the spot open, hence, youll get it more often.

Dps not CC'ing their mark or standing in the fire and healers going oom 1-2 mins into a boss fight most likely because of the stupid dps.

Sick of QQ and Complaining.

Deleted
    Dragonmaw and Tol Barad daily's... sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Fossil Sites

Threads like this one =P

I did the TB dailys once, and that was enough for me. Our server is like 2:3 Horde controlled, so no matter where I went, there was horde.

Finding a decent pvp guild

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tol Barad mechanics. I usually don't complain about stuff, but that BG is sooooooooooooo tipped in favor of defenders it isn't even funny. They need to make it 2 bases held at the end of the time to help even it out.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Im Sick of ppl complaing instead of learning the darn game ! ( hope fully blizzard wont listen to all the qq and do WOTLK style nerfs again)

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting pwnd in Tol Barad over and over, I love it and I think it's really fun, just near impossible to win on my server.
    I AM FORSAKEN

Context is overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "WOW THIS IS SO GAY!"

Deleted
    all heroics except stonecore and blackrock caverns <3 and vortex pinnacle for obvious reasons 2th boss

My horrible dps, i feel as tho i don't even deserve right now :3
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm mostly sick of all the people who complain how everything is bad and sucks and wrost xpac evar lolo after the very first week :x

so many people on their flying mounts just chilling in major cities and u cant click on anything RAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Bairyhalls View Post
    this was also discussed during WotLK... random is random, youre just getting unlucky so to say. But theres another side to it. If people dislike that instance (havent found said instance to dislike yet, but your server might be different), they might leave when they enter, leaving the spot open, hence, youll get it more often.
    Actually it's NOT random. I'm a tank. If I want to do Heroic Stonecore, I'll queue for H Stonecore. If you are dps in the queue for a random and happen to get my group, you will get Stonecore. It may seem random to you, but it actually isn't.

Same if you queue specifically for H Grim Batol and I queue up for a random and you are first on the queue.