Thread: Grid Nubness

Grid Nubness

So I recently picked up healing on my druid for the sake of near insta queues (normally boomkin)

Now, when I used grid sometime near the beginning of WOTLK (which was the 1st time I ever tried to heal ANYTHING) I remember you could simply mouse over the player and hit a macro on either your mouse or keyboard to cast a heal.

Maybe I'm being dumb (most likely) and not seeing the option for it, but I dont see anywhere where you can designate a mouse click macro for a heal, while retaining the macro you have for it in your action bar, let alone seeing where you can make it so you can simply mouse over rather than clicking to use your mouse macro.

Any insight would be vastly appreciated! As I said, I'm new to the healing game and I'm most likely missing something obvious.

---------- Post added 2010-12-15 at 11:20 PM ----------

Also, being a druid....I'd like to see things like who I have rejuv and lifebloom on in grid. I have checked the options under "healing bar->buff:lifebloom, etc" but I am still not gettin an icon for them

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Snag the addon "Clique" - it lets you set up click-to-cast for addons that don't have it built in.

10+ Year Old Account
    In addition to Clique, you'll want GridStatusHots to get the corner indicators for your Rejuvs/Lifeblooms/Regrowths/Wild Growths etc