Poll: Has Tol Barad switched sides for you?

Thread: Tol Barad...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my server deathwing.. this change is kinda refreshing.. we alliance, are outnumbered like 1:0.7, and the horde owned WG all the week except on tuesdays.. cause they roflstomped aoe us, and won.

Now with Tol Barad, it changes hands almost everyday at morning, and sometimes even at 5 or 6 pm, so people have a chance to win, attacking and defending .. and its equal now

Poor hordies cant queue thou, i read horror stories in the forums about horde deathwingers not seeing Tol Barad once

10+ Year Old Account
    The most annoying thing about Tol Barad...HANDS DOWN...is all the QQ on raid chat if we are attacker. Yes it's hard to attack, yes it's frustrating. But having non stop QQ fests during the battle will NOT help your side win, and really, after 3 comments there is nothing more to be said.

Commenter 1: Wow this sucks gg blizz

Commenter 2: It's impossible to capture all 3...fail design blizz, fail.

Commenter 3: Even worse than WG ever was!

This then goes round an round in circles for the duration of the match. The irony here is that I've fought in lots of Tol Barad since it started, and have only been attacker twice...which means of course that it is NOT impossible...it has in fact changed hands. Shut up and play, or don't, but stop QQing during the match and try to learn how to capture it.
    "Brevity is...wit"

If you think about it critically, it's not even at all. The game fundamentally favors defense because defense can win with a "draw".

The easiest fix is to change it so that whoever owns the most objectives at the end of the time limit wins. Suddenly it goes from a stalemate winning it for defense to both sides having to fight for the objective. True, that might end up favoring the offense slightly, but it would favor offense far less than it currently favors defense.

I have never seen the horde with TB. Not to say they haven't ever, but I've been in there everyday for dailies, and it's always been alliance

15+ Year Old Account
    Ours seems to switch regularly.

Deleted
    my server has a horde to alliance ratio of 8:1 which makes the peninsula absolute hell to do those dailies.

But as told barad its self is forced 1:1. Depending on what bunch of horde are selected determines on how well we defend it. seems to change hands every other fight. Personally i like the layout of it, and yes getting all 3 bases when attacking when the defenders run around in a 40 man group can be difficult but its not impossilbe.