Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land-line answering machines don't pick up after the first ring.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jafor004 View Post
    You can't survive an atomic explosion by hiding in a refrigerator <.<
    unless your indiana jones irl

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    -I
    -silencers do NOT make guns produce that shp sound

Guns with BOTH Silencers AND Subsonic amunition though DO have that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    -I never wake up from a nightmare by jolting into the sitting position in my bed.

-I have never and don't plan to ever swipe every item off a surface onto the floor in a lust-frenzied prep for fucking my partner.

-I actually say "bye" when hanging up the phone.

-I don't disappear behind buses that drive by

GO GO GO
    Actually they do :P Its more of a "fwwhp" though. Depending on gun, I'm assuming pistol and rifle though. Higher caliber rifles often still make a thundering boom still, but thats because the bullets travel so fast. With pistols and regular rifles (like an m4 as u wud see in a movie), u hear a "ffwwwhp" and moreso, the clicking of the trigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

10+ Year Old Account
    -Dressing up in tights and calling yourself a 'hero' will not always work.

-You don't break a hundred people's bones after getting whipped several times. It really does hurt.

-Being a secret agent does not grant you immunity to certain type of diseases.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NickIsRidic View Post
    First, I'm a nerd (I mean, I have a MMO-champ account) and my girlfriend is pretty damn smoking.
    Only 16 posts? Clearly not nerdy enough... ~.^

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    - if u can summon giant eagles to fly to mount doom.... just do it from the start ffs...
    Reminds me of the quests in Vashj'ir (I know I know, Offtopic forums), where you're with a group of NPCs and get ganked by a bunch of elites, and the Shaman NPC always waits til about halfway through the fight before he goes "Oh yeah i have this super ability" and AoE oneshots them all -_-

Deleted
    - jogs arent bullies, cheerleaders arent bitches and nerds arent antisocial fuglies. at least in my country, lol.
    Haha yeah. I'd say, though, that the third one is the most true. The first one isn't true, but the second one often is... lol...

- H

- nobody would find talking, singing chipmunks cute. We would try to murder them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veridius View Post
    -We don't walk into dark allies at night
    -We don't investigate noises in our house at night, we just gtfo of there
    Not true i do both of those.

---------- Post added 2010-12-16 at 11:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    Yeah, every man is nerdy at some degree. But I bet you're not a NERD.

I'm a nerd and i've been told i look like a biker pic proven false. Oh and if you contest that i''m a nerd then think about this i have over 17k worth of anime and manga add in games and electronics and it probably tops 50k worth.

Now as for my things hmmm nothing really since we don't live in a universe but a multiverse and even the laws of physics are not constant.

- a super villan would not capture you and kill you in an elaborate way (slow moving laser) or talk you to death, he would just shoot you in the head straight away
    - the black guy doesnt always die first (seriously check horror movies, the token black character always dies first)
    medicus quercum, venit.
    One's soldiers should not yell abuse at the enemy. "Arouse a bee and it will come at you with the ferocity of a dragon." - Takeda Nobushige

- natural disasters, war, being shot at and chased by killers, criminals, soldiers, aliens, monsters, hallucinations, and killing hundreds of people and laying waste to everything in your path is not a good environment for couples to fall in love with each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    just because your one of the "good guys" doesn't mean that you will never have a bullet get near you in a gun fight
    you can not get into several fights, explosions, and car chases without a few broken bones or at least some cuts
    you can not shoot a propane tank with a pistol to blow it up

---------- Post added 2010-12-17 at 12:21 AM ----------

-- jocks are bullies, cheerleaders are bitches and nerds arent antisocial fuglies. at least in my country, lol.
    fixed it for ya
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont constantly tap my keyboard and come up with some bulshit info

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    there are no talking animals. not one.
    Wait what?
    Parrots are not animals now?
    Learn something new every day!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuvassinhellfire View Post
    Wait what?
    Parrots are not animals now?
    Learn something new every day!
    Parrots don't talk, they mimic.

The Other Guys taught us you can't simply walk away from explosions.

-Cars dont stop bullets, at least not to the degree portrayed
    -Cops dont have weird computers that can be used solely by your hands and can zoom in on reflections of reflections to spot a killer.
    -No average guy can possibly take on one strong guy let alone whole gangs/organizations.

Deleted
    -Tilting your motorbike more than a certain amount either way, (I don't know the exact angle), won't let you slide under an 18 wheeler truck. You'll probably fall off, and get crushed by the truck's wheels.

- Hospital emergency rooms don't mainly contain gunshot victims/stabbing victims. It has the same three visitors every-time you enter one: The kid who fell off rollerblades/skate board, the housewife(or husband) with minor burns from a pot of scalding water spilling on their arm, and That Guy who thought it would be fun to stick a nail in his nose.

- Girls, when they break up with someone, do not stay in their rooms for 12 months crying. We actually go outside and pretend to be happy and die on the inside... Ok, but we don't date werewolves after -.-

-Musicals: While they're not meant to be taken seriously, I have to say, if you walked down the street singing "Singing in the Rain", people wouldn't join in. They'd commit you.

-Oh, and no matter what movies say, Brad Pitt is not as attractive IRL. He has an actor to play him playing every role in a movie. Why does he have this? Science.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    detectives at a computer cant go gfim wiciwgumh uieghuig,ocia;gwico;igjiw,co;ivisivivsvigjjv and type 4000 words a minute
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

-I never wake up from a nightmare by jolting into the sitting position in my bed.

*But many others do

-I have never and don't plan to ever swipe every item off a surface onto the floor in a

lust-frenzied prep for fucking my partner.

*Your sex life must be and will be boring...

-I actually say "bye" when hanging up the phone.

*Unless your super busy, shagging a bimbo

* They do

-I don't disappear behind buses that drive by

* What if you get hit by a meteor, earth suffers thousands of small meteor showers

All single women have a cat.

* Not if I kill it after she dumped me.

-You don't slowly turn your head to create suspense when you hear something behind you.

*How do you know? Have you checked that with every person on earth?

I never win a 10 on 1 biker fight

* depends on other 9 bikers

- i never look when something gigantic blows up directly behind me while im walking in slow

motion.

* Can be done

Me and my friends don't slowly walk side by side wearing flowing coats to loud rock music.

* Oh yes they do, just look at goths in their all black rubber capes during 30 Celcius

summer heat ? If attention-seeking-im-so-lonely-please-look-at-me fails they go into slow

mow to Black Sabbath, havin balackest of the blackest Iphone 4 pumping out the tunes.

- My computer doesn't constantly make futuristic beeping sounds when I do anything on it.

*You have a shit computer, lets be honest. Mine does!

-i don't get into fights on top of high buildings then jump off and somehow survive

*Woodshed is high for a midget, I dont die from jumping off it.

-When some guy meets some girl and vice versa. One of them is attracted to the other. Same

person tries to prove themselves only to get dumped by a hotter/stronger person. Near the

end the person they are in love with break up with the hotter/stronger person and go out

with the main character.

*Have you seen my gf? (well she is now my ex...with no cat!)

- punches dont sound like mashing a bag of crackers

*Even when i punch bag of crackers?

- theres no suspense-music to trick u into believing that the footsteps of the killer cannot

be heard in a completely silent environment =P

*If you're listening to music there is

- if an evil mastermind catches you, a spy, in his lair he doesnt give you a five-star

accommodation and diner.

*What if he is trying to convert to become a double agent? Just before killing you anyway

thou

- when ur crawling inside a vent, u can be heard almost everywhere, srsly...

*Not if you or the vent is wrapped in bubblewrap

- cars rarely blow up when they crash.

*How many car crashes have you seen? Your wrong, you havent seen all of them!

- if u can summon giant eagles to fly to mount doom.... just do it from the start ffs...

* You got me there....

- when theres a serious missunderstanding people will do everything to be heard and clear

things out, and not get cut every 2 sec while trying to explain the situation via long and

irrelevant intros, so the missunderstanding wont be solved. lol

* Have you seen Oprah?

- jogs arent bullies, cheerleaders arent bitches and nerds arent antisocial fuglies. at

least in my country, lol.

* Yes they are, you know it, I know it, they know it...

- USA don't have good looking girls in schools. (Or maybe just me used and spoiled with

scandinavian women)

* Even Jennifer Love Hewitt had to go to school and Jessica Alba....

- You don't go to investigate the place you heard or saw something "suspicious" at.

* Why not?

- You don't get close a dead person to see if it's really dead.

* How do you know they are dead if you dont check, your mum falls down from tall building

after fighting with whoknowswho and doesnt move, you dont check, she is passed out but

internally all broken, because you never checked you left her there to die, call yourself a

loving sibling?

- The nerd doesn't hook up with the hottest chick.

* I beg to differ

-We don't walk into dark allies at night

*Pussy

-We don't investigate noises in our house at night, we just gtfo of there

* Previous applies

- You can't wave a twig and make magic happen

* Define Magic, David Copperfield anyone? I mean honestly how many jumbo jets have you made

to disappear?

- Stealing a car and going for a joyride is not happy go-lucky wacky harmless fun. That

shits serious.

* Not if its your parents

- You are not a red water fountain when you lose a limb.

*You'd need to rip every limb of every person on earth to claim something like that

- Most people don't bleed out the mouth when shot in the foot

* How many people have you shot in the foot? How many people have you seen being shot in the

foot? Some do.

-You don't walk down the street and see random gun fire and not call the police.

* Even if you dont have a phone?

-You don't lock eyes with a seemingly good, but on the bad side(team, role, w\e) female and

end up hooking up with her right then.

*Has happened in Dodge ball finals...will happen again...

-You don't have hundreds of bullets \ clips for random gun fights

*they reuse the clips

-Everyone is not a marksman who can live in a gunfight.

* Till they pick up the gun to be part of the gun fight you dont know do you.

-Police badges\money\books you have in your pockets do not stop you from getting shot and

killed.

* Yes they do

- Women aren't rational human beings who "understand everything" and "forgive you" after

you've messed up everything that ever was a relationship before.

* Have you met every single woman on earth?

- FBI/CIA or w/e take years to find someone, not 24 hours.

* No, not really, im sure they can find Obama in white house on daily basis

- People actually have to use the toilet sometimes, ya know...

*Imagine how long would the LOTR trilogy be if every single occasion would've been filmed...

- People in the process of having a panic-attack generally don't listen to reason (easily)

and then calm down.

*If you slap the across the face first they will...happens alot.

And last but not least:
    - Hackers don't play 3D flight simulators to hack their way inside your computer.

*Have you played them all?

-We don't sparkle in sunlight.

* Two words: Gay Pride

- cops don't go on three day killing sprees in dockers and white t's, just to catch one

measily drug dealer... and never have to stop to take a dump.

* Yes they do and they dont take a dump cause they are hard!

- Explosions are loud, you go def (atleast for some time)
    *What if you are hard of hearing

-getting punched actually fucking hurts
    * Adrenaline will subdue the pain

-it's fucking hard lighting petrol with a dropped cigarette (oh ive tried)

* You've tried all brands, conditions, situations and so forth? riiight...

-you can't pay for the pizza by making sweet love to the girl handing it in (oh some1 had to

say it)

* I bet you Brad Pitt/George clooney can

-people get hungry/dehydrated and most of all they need to urinate/defecate

* Thats why you see them eating/drinking and then urinating deficating at times

-oh yeah and after 5days on a strandet island.. my hair looks messy as fuck.. well after any

longer period of no showering/excessive work

* Why dont you wash yourself you lazy bastard - there is water everywhere....

-I don't end up happy after each ''adventure''
    * Some do - depends really on number of adventures you've had

-I don't have a big destiny in my hands
    * You know some guys like big women, stop being so narrow minded

-I am not a hero
    * I bet you are in someone's eyes

-I can't fly
    * define

-I can't appear on a magical world
    * Once Disney world runs out of steam im sure they will open one up, unless there is one

alrdy.

-Animals don't talk
    *Have you checked that with every animal in the world?

-Zombies don't exist

* You'd have to check every spot on earth to confirm that...

-Every student in elementary schools doesn't go dance with the others all the time like some

huge musical...
    * You sure? there are places....

-highschool students can not sync up via brainwaves and all bust out with the same dance and

song number

*Unless its preplanned and rehersed

-When it comes to actionmovies, they survive.
    The pure mental stress from going through stuff like they do in actionmovies is probably

enough to take someone out.

* honestly... have you NEVER SEEN BEAR GRYLLS?

-Animals don't flock to me when I sing, going on to tie ribbons in my hair or clean my house

or shit like that.

* You're shit at it!

-Guy gets the hot babe after slaying a dragon. IRL you get purple pixels.

* You got me again....

-Cars dosen't blow up just because you shoot at the gas tank
    * And you've shot every single gas tank there is haven't you...

-Women don't get instant orgasm just from a dude crawling on top of them (Kinda wish I did,

but hey, guess I'm more complicated than that).

* A known disorder makes somewomen experience up to 100 orgasm involunterly, what if it is

just one of those moments...

-People dosent ALWAYS fall when being chased
    *Some do, oh yes they do

-Not every geeky girl is a hotty on the inside. Most of them are just geeky
    * But still some are quite hot as well eh

-People don't look at the person in the passengerseat for that long at a time while driving.

That would result in MOAR CARBLOWUPS!

* Autocruise!

-Sweating isen't always sexy. Most of the time it's just kinda gross

* You know some people find licking toes as extremly arousing...just saying, depends on

perspective eh

-Jumping of trains, cars, buildings and whatnot will most likely result in a broken bone,

not an instant sprint and "hot sweating".

* Most likely, but not always, what you saw was one of those moments.

-Jumping to 'ride' the shockwave of an explosion does not work. The shockwave will still

paste your insides and make you dead.

* Depends how far are you from shockwave and nothing 'makes' you dead, your mum makes your

bed though!

-We do not survive being shot in the heart.
    *You'd have to shoot every heart there is to prove that, also if my heart is on the other

side, or im holding someone else hear in my hand - I will survive!

-everytime i see a person driving a car looking at the person on the passenger seat for over

30 seconds i wanna yell " look at the road you dumbass!"

*Why? I got Autocruise...

-I dont have a gun/grenade/armory/killer teddy bear/BAZOOKA etc on the other side of the

wall...

* But Osama bin laden does...

You can't survive an atomic explosion by hiding in a refrigerator <.<

* Too many variables to go into, but basicly, its doable!

-Land-line answering machines don't pick up after the first ring.

* I have mine setup so it will - READ THE MANUAL

-Dressing up in tights and calling yourself a 'hero' will not always work.

* Depends who does it....

-You don't break a hundred people's bones after getting whipped several times. It really

does hurt.

* Some do

-Being a secret agent does not grant you immunity to certain type of diseases.

* What if it is a secret agent who has immunity to certain type of diseases, if you must

know, some people are naturally immune to herpes...still kids practice safe sex!

- nobody would find talking, singing chipmunks cute. We would try to murder them.

* Back in 50's they did, then again they were preparing for nuclear wars as well...

- a super villan would not capture you and kill you in an elaborate way (slow moving laser)

or talk you to death, he would just shoot you in the head straight away.

* And you have met every single one of them....

- the black guy doesnt always die first (seriously check horror movies, the token black

character always dies first)

*Even in africa?

- natural disasters, war, being shot at and chased by killers, criminals, soldiers, aliens,

monsters, hallucinations, and killing hundreds of people and laying waste to everything in

your path is not a good environment for couples to fall in love with each other.

* and you have asked every couple who has been in such situation?

-just because your one of the "good guys" doesn't mean that you will never have a bullet get

near you in a gun fight
    * good guys get bullets near them all the time, what are you on about? You've never seen A-team?

-you can not get into several fights, explosions, and car chases without a few broken bones

or at least some cuts.

* Yes you can

-you can not shoot a propane tank with a pistol to blow it up

*This has been adressed!

-i dont constantly tap my keyboard and come up with some bulshit info

*"i dont constantly tap my keyboard and come up with some bulshit info"

-Cars dont stop bullets, at least not to the degree portrayed
    *Bullet proof cars can, otherwise Bush'd be long dead

-Cops dont have weird computers that can be used solely by your hands and can zoom in on reflections of reflections to spot a killer.

*And you know this from your extencise experience you've spent in Down Town...?

-No average guy can possibly take on one strong guy let alone whole gangs/organizations.

*No matter how big of brick the guys are, they all have balls at the same place...

-detectives at a computer cant go gfim wiciwgumh uieghuig,ocia;gwico;igjiw,co;ivisivivsvigjjv and type 4000 words a minute

*I dare you to show me a movie where that happened! It can't be done even in movies!

Everything has been debunked!

P.S. Yes I was bored....

edit: added the ones I missed

P.P.S = I know there are typos, I was too bored to correct them in this edit...
    Last edited by jtgizmo; 2010-12-17 at 01:54 AM.