Maelstrom crystals

ok, so i powerleveled my enchanting to max as quick as i could on my main to benefit our guild (even got a realm 1st out of it) and i'v so far managed to buy 80% of the shard recipies, However im noticing a trend with them at the moment. They all seem to seen 1+ Maelstrom crystals.
    With the current state of wow and epics been actually "epic" again, these appear almost unbotainable at the moment (im not complaining i like it this way, just stating a fact xD).
    Are there any servers out there with these readily buyable at the moment? because i know on my server (burning steppes EU) they aren't (theres few enough people with even 1-2 epics at the moment) and i dont see them coming up anytime soon on our server.
    just curious as to if theres any servers where this isnt a problem?

Honestly, most people won't start seeing maelstrom crystals on the AH for a while. Higher end guilds that start to DE some epics will keep the crystals in the guild for members.

When you do finally start to see crystals on the AH, you better believe they will be expensive as hell for a bit.

IMO, you won't start to see them around the 100-200g range until Patch 4.1.

just a thought.... since PVP gear is now Disenchantable so if you get the weekly conquest points and exchange those for epic pvp stuff and DE it
    just wondering if this is possible....

and lowest epic u can buy with 1250 conquest points

They cost 8000g per crystal at our server :/

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    just a thought.... since PVP gear is now Disenchantable so if you get the weekly conquest points and exchange those for epic pvp stuff and DE it
    just wondering if this is possible....

and lowest epic u can buy with 1250 conquest points
    PvP gear can now be disenchanted? I did not know this. That might help a little bit, but I still see it being a while before Maelstrom Crystals are sold at a reasonable price.

im likeing the sound of DEing the pvp gear, might have to give that a shot even if it is for like 1 per week. its still better than nothing xD

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    omg, then pvp gear is useful for once