Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    All too many. Nothing to be proud of, shit just happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    I HAVE BEEN IN SOOOOOOOoooooo.... Many fights. Almost all of them were with my little brother. They would start of harmless then things would get serious. I would win always lol.

I've killed a man.

and a few Night Elfs. Damn Night Elfs! >: o

But for serious: I've been in fights with my brother but nothing really that serious. I'm more of a verbal fighter though. I'm not one to throw punches generally. So no, I haven't really been in a fight. Plus I'm kinda a teddy bear.
    Topples/Retribution Paladin/Silver Hand
    Snurple/Restoration Shaman/Silver Hand
    Rebels/Fury Warrior/Hyjal

If sibling fights and arguemental fights at school dont count, then no. I had few incidents that almost pushed me off the edge to punch someone (hatefully), but i never did. Getting hurt or hurting someone else is idiotic. Instead of hurting them physically and get yourself in trouble, study and become rich and powerful. Then, you can laugh at them and despise them for being a cocky punk.

Off topic, Fight Club is one of the best movie.
    Last edited by Mongoljingoo; 2010-12-18 at 07:47 AM.

I've gotten smacked by a girl twice. Different times, different girls. Them trying to randomly pick a fight with me I guess because I'm naturally a goody good. One got smacked back the other I did nothing because if I had I would have got in trouble for at school.

Wouldn't really call those fights though as they dissolved immediately. In college, I took a self defense class for fun and since I'm a woman, I feel it's necessary in this day and age to be safe. However, I hope to never have to put any of that into practice. I don't want to get into a fight, but if I have to at least I'll have the tools to defend myself.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

I had a friend who was defenestrated out of a bar once.

Never been in one besides training.

Deleted
    Looking at the mirror ― at least twice. I have a scar near my lip for asking directions in neighbourhood which in USA could be reffered as a "ghetto", after asking the question (I was drunk) they told me "AHHH SO YOU'RE NOT FROM AROUND" and punched me in the face with that iron knuckle on his hand. To avoid other punches, I had to fight.

Other ― around 10 cm scar on my belly from a broken bottle wound. Bar fight! Yeah, being with long hair with a friend, who also has long hair in a... well ghetto bar leads to comments "WE HAVE FUCKING FAGGOTS HERE" and a bar fight.

Fights without leaving scars ― many. Here in Lithuania we really are intolerant, so walking around a city looking for working bars on a Saturday night with a long hair ― many oppurtunities to pick up a fight. Good thing most of agressors are pussies and back off after I draw my trusty screwdriver and ask should I tighten their screws, because they seem loose cuz they're looking for serious problems. Or if I'm in a bad mood ― just punch loudest mouth in the jaw, and if I'm in a really bad mood ― second loudest mouth goes down too.

Good times grewing up in tough palce. )

---------- Post added 2010-12-18 at 10:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    I've gotten smacked by a girl twice.
    Hah, that happened to me countless times. And no, I've never hit a woman nor I intend to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've fought my brothers a few times. Ok, it wasn't really a fight. I accidentally punched him in the face and he threw me in the mud. Bastard ruined my favorite shirt. I drew some blood though, so I felt pretty bad ass after that.

Deleted
    about 16 in all my life... with people I know, friends, never strangers though. lately I've been very confident in defending myself (or loved ones) because I've had a few problems, and developed a blood rage. I like that, because it helps me survive.

By the way, In a fight the one who wants it more will win

Deleted
    Havn't been in a fight since 6th grade, Brain > Muscle.

EDIT: Brain + Muscle > Brain.

I got into a fight with 2 fifth graders at the same time when I was in 3rd grade. I was pretty crazy back then. Its kinda funny because in middle school and high school, I was always the chilled dude that didn't mess with anyone.

6'3" 280lbs and I have done bouncer work I have been in a few situations that came to physical contact but not since I stopped bouncing 3 years ago and started working for a IT firm

10+ Year Old Account
    Once, at a friend's 15th birthday party. This guy I had a long, antagonististic history with was there and he just got on my last nerve, getting up in my face, making stupid comments, mock-laughing at everything I said. I slugged him in the face, thinking he wouldn't retaliate as he was a big guy for 15 and I was (and still am) under 100 lbs, barely 5 feet, and female. Well, I got the crap beat out of me. (He was a black belt and fairly built too.) That taught me not to pick fights...
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

Deleted
    been in a fight with a guy that was a racist... (HATE THEM!!) we both got some scars and so on (i lost one of my teeth Q_Q)
    oh yeah, a girl once threathen me with a kitchen knife once, and no i dident hit her tho, BUT i kinda forced her to put down the knife =)

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Nope and I'm gonna keep it that way unless I have a damn good reason to, which is rare. I'd say 90% of the "scum" people beat up aren't worth it anyway.

Been in 4, lost one.

Was during school though. If I got into a fight today with my current mental state I would most likely be up in court for murder. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I haven't been in a single fight of my life, and I'm actually glad for that.

I'm also 6'4" 210, played varsity football for three years in high school and still lift a very hardcore(not muscle building) regimen at the gym 4 days a week, so I can't say I've had people try to pick fights either. Overall though, I don't really see the "cool factor" in all of it. You can end up knocking teeth out if you're not careful, that's incredibly expensive.
    After my time in the Marines, I can tell you that height/weight and muscle's don't mean jack(they do help though). But I agree with you, I never really saw a "cool factor". In the end, somebody gets hurt, the police are called and both parties usually end up with a disorderly conduct ticket.

But sometimes it feels great to give someone something they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by rethea View Post
    Once, at a friend's 15th birthday party. This guy I had a long, antagonististic history with was there and he just got on my last nerve, getting up in my face, making stupid comments, mock-laughing at everything I said. I slugged him in the face, thinking he wouldn't retaliate as he was a big guy for 15 and I was (and still am) under 100 lbs, barely 5 feet, and female. Well, I got the crap beat out of me. (He was a black belt and fairly built too.) That taught me not to pick fights...
    If I read this right (which i think i did)... You being a chick, unless you were trying to kill the guy with a knife or somethin. I would of blasted him soon as he laid a hand on ya. I can't stand shit like that. And being 5'10" and 140lbs, well everyone always thinks they can take me... (4years of football, wrestlin, and ive done some mma training)

Which is how most of my fights start for the most part.... I'm in the USAF and I try to avoid gettin into scraps when i can but that vein just pops when some jackass things he can disrespect women however he chooses. Only fight i ever had worth mentioning is when I got into it with a marine.

He swung at me, i ducked and got caught with a knee straight to my eye.. I proceeded to grab his leg, toss him to the ground and give him a good ol' headbutt and then punched him in his face until i was pulled off... Was a good night :P

When I was like 11, I got punched in the face and left, I told my parents and he got in trouble.

God I was a little bitch.