Thread: heroics nurf?

heroics nurf?

i logged on today and noticed that heroics where easier... anyone else feel the same?

no, the groups i get in still fail
    ggg

15+ Year Old Account
    Thought so aswel :X

10+ Year Old Account
    if by easier you mean slower, more death inducing and hardly worth it then yes its way easier

its funny how im wiping more and they have been out for a week.
    ggg

10+ Year Old Account
    You got into a better group.

you all have been trolled

We're gonna start wiping more and more in PuGs because of all the bads taking their time to get to 85 and now they're like LOL GEAR
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Can't really gauge the difficulty since I am running with a guildgroup but I have noticed though now that we are at 340+ gear we rarely CC anymore with the exceptions of a few packs that have 2 healers. Bunch up and singletarget down in order no bosses except for maybe Ozruk (melee not paying attention the what is happening) puts up a challenge.

Nerfed? doubtful, dumb ass DK's and retarded huntards, and smacktard tankes still stand in fire, don't mark kill targets, don't CC anything and charge in and get's butchered.
    Oh hi

Deleted
    For the first week or so not many idiots were able to get ilvl high enough to queue for random heroics and the good players who leveled faster than their guildies, for example racing for realm firsts or simply having more time, were forced to random pug with no one to group up with.

Now more and more of idiots appear - since nearly everyone is at 85 already the good tanks, good healers and good dps run with guild groups to avoid the mess that random pugs bring. The terribads no one will group with end up in dungeon finder, so RANDOM heroics will start getting harder and harder. But well, yeah, they were nerfed quite a bit - with the little experience I have on 85 disc healing and gear tuned for shadow I had pretty much 0 problems healing a couple today when we lacked a healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this. Please discuss on the thread that has already been created: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ve-been-nerfed